Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Nice! Thank you misterbee and @lefthandseeds! I’ll wait for more PPP to be made :grin:

3 Likes

2 & 5 if they are still there @misterbee :green_heart:

one day I will get to try the PPP :rofl:

edit - pm’ed per the request

3 Likes

Just want to say Thank you @misterbee and @lefthandseeds for everything you both do for the community!!

8 Likes

Are there any still available? No preference they all seem legit!

3 Likes

They are!! Anything from @lefthandseeds you will like!!

4 Likes

5 and 3 for me @misterbee and thank you for :heart_eyes: !!!

And thank you mr @lefthandseeds

3 Likes

Have you heard from the PPP from the unchecked community spread thread @Swe-can? I did not go for them here as I did not want to claim them everywhere. :innocent:

2 Likes

number 2 and 5 if there are any left thanks @lefthandseeds @misterbee

1 Like

They came yesterday and will be sent your way together with the sssdh !!

2 Likes

Oh wow that’s fantastic news :hugs::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Don’t delete your Post OR the PM, I’ll record ALL the addresses/choices at one time. Am outside today chopping away at 2 1/2 feet of packed/wet snow blocking the walkway to my Oil Tank Fill Spout. Can’t see the Delivery Guy crawling over that. Bear with me. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

So sometime next week I’ll be posting most of them especially the Europeans, still trying to reach @Sebring for the rest of the world :earth_americas:

5 Likes

Awesome. :partying_face: I’m out of likes so here you go :heart:

3 Likes

Been there done that when I was younger had to do the same for my grandmother and parents

Peace and stay safe

1 Like

Oh man! That’s a lot of snow. Wish I could come give you a hand!

2 Likes

Can I sign up for #2 and #4. The jungle spice #7 is one of my favorites I’ve grown. Straight pine on the one female I grew!

3 Likes

As I just looked it up, here is the JS pheno guide in case anyone else wants to have a look.

11 Likes

Thanks @allotment. I was gonna look for info about that, but no need to look anymore. :wink:

And the black domina info too!

1 Like

@misterbee 1 and 5 please. Thanks so much good sir for doing this give away and Thankyou @lefthandseeds for making these seeds and Thankyou @Eagles009 for giving me your spot on number 1 for the ppp very gracious of you sir.

2 Likes

Do ANOTHER Quik Pick, ONE is DONE!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes