Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Beautiful work. What is Jewish gold 1974 like?

Edit …I’m looking it up and reading about it now great search feature.

2 Likes

November 20th post

Looking for my notes on here still lol

6 Likes

So clothes pinning them to the spokes on a bike shouldn’t occur?

5 Likes

Ok OG’ers, this is not a giveaway yet but @anonymous4289 has sent us 150 Apollo Ape seeds to use in giveaways. What a generous OG’er. The Apollo Ape is a cross between a female Apollo 11g F4 and a male Rare Darkness (Grape Ape x Rare Dankness). So these are to be added to the giveaway pile and will be flowing out slowly to you all.

27 Likes

Like :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

damn im going to bed soon i was gonna say dibs now…

1 Like

Mikey Likey. Thanks @anonymous4289 and , as always, DoubleD!!!

4 Likes

And by that you mean wake up to 51 of 50 slots taken over night. :laughing:

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses:

1 Like

@anonymous4289 thanks for the donation and @DougDawson thank you for the distribution! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks @anonymous4289 and @DougDawson for your generosity.

After I got my feet wet this is a great deal of fun guys. I’m not hurting for anymore beans due to the generosity I found here.
The way I figure I have enough for four grows so unless I see something I just HAVE to try, (Chiquita Banana comes to mind LOL) I’m good and I thank you all again.

Now I get to just set and watch the dog pile. :slight_smile:
Anyway, you guys are great.
:pray: :v: :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Well you are stronger than I as I currently have around 60 strains. This is why I love spreading them around. If the world crashes there will be enough of us with full seed vaults ready to OverGrow the world.

9 Likes

I want that c banana bad too

2 Likes

What’s this banana strain I’m hearing about

1 Like

I joined here to learn to emulate the great. You guys have been the “great”.
I never want to come off as being here for any other reason than benefiting from shared knowledge, support and friendship.
I’ll still jump on something I really want to try though. :slight_smile:
Oh, and I am in NO way dissing any of you seed hunters! Don’t hear what I’m not saying. You guys just have a greater need than I.
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Chiquita Banana by Utoptia Farms takes the Banana OG cut to the next level. A cross between parent strains OG Kush and Banana, Chiquita Banana leads with a potent heady sizzle (likely brought on by the enormous quantity of THC) which then melds into a Kush-esque body buzz that is relaxing but not sedative. These Kush effects continue to gain potency over time, “creeping” over the body. This powerful hybrid is an outstanding option for patients struggling to hurdle their tolerance barrier, and its effects are also well-suited for those suffering from chronic pain or nausea.

Its one of the grandparents of freakshow, its supposed to have wickedly strong terpenes. Must be where freakshow gets them from

7 Likes

I LIKE that part! :rofl: :sunglasses: :wink:

3 Likes

Strain: Chiquita Banana

Genetics: I’ve seen a couple different reports of the strain’s actual lineage, including OG Kush x Banana and OG Kush x Skunk Haze

Type: Hybrid

Dispensary: Sparc, San Francisco

Chiquita Banana, grown by Utopia Farms, made headlines last year when High Times and other publications named it one of the Strongest Marijuana Strains in the World.

It’s said to consistently test around 30-33% THC – quite an impressive number. But to be honest, I never put too much stake in test results. I’ve seen the same batch of flower test all over the board from different labs. The real test for me is putting some in my lungs.

Check out the full Chiquita Banana strain review below.

BAG APPEAL (4 out of 5)

The Chiquita Banana buds are chunky, stacked and covered from top to bottom in a heavy coating of trichomes – when I break open a bud the trichomes rain onto the table. The color spectrum on the leaves is really interesting, ranging from light yellow/green to hues of purple on the tips. The buds are lightly peppered with small pistils that are a light, almost apricot-colored hue.

SMELL (4.5 out of 5)

There are quite a few layers of aromas that stand out to me when I grind up a nug of Chiquita. I’m first hit with some sweetness, mixed with cinnamon, nutmeg and spice. You can definitely relate some of the smells to a ripe banana peel. The sweetness then gets mixed with a wave of kush funk – a delicious combination.

TASTE (4.5 out of 5)

While the sweet banana influence took center stage in the smell, the flavor of the Chiquita Banana leans much more toward its kush ancestry. Each exhale coated my mouth with a mixture of earthy kush and spice followed by a lingering sweetness. Joints ended up being my favorite way to smoke this delicious bud – each hit down to nearly the end was flavorful, clean and smooth. This strain will leave you licking your lips.

Ashes: White

OVERALL (4.5 out of 5)

While I can’t substantiate any claims about Chiquita Banana being one of the strongest strains in the world, I can say with confidence that it packs quite a punch. As I’m sitting here writing this, after smoking a joint of Chiquita, I can feel waves of energy pulsing in my temples and across my forehead. From the gorgeous buds and complex aroma to the flavorful smoke and heavy-hitting stone, this Chiquita Banana is top shelf from top to bottom.

12 Likes

@anon93244739
That pain relief is why I want to try it. It’s supposed to be almost an “out of body” body high after the wild ride. At least that’s how it was described to me by a friend.

3 Likes

Didn’t see anything negative about what you said at all brother, not one thing :slight_smile:

2 Likes