Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

I just woke up from a nap. Cookie induced nap.

3 Likes

i wonder if there will be any action in here tonight

4 Likes

Lol I was seed shopping (with no guidance) and ended up listening to a potcast with Duke Diamondā€¦I was like ā€œa virginia breeder thatā€™s cool, lets listen to thisā€

Well, during the interview he mentioned a website called overgrow ā€œhmm wonder if thatā€™s still a thingā€ I thought to myselfā€¦let me google it

6 Likes

And that was just last month

3 Likes

I just sampled a bottom bud of this blueberry thatā€™s drying. And holy fuck is it tasty and stroooong!!!

6 Likes

Hard to say :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Its saturday night , time to be wild lol

6 Likes

Everybody I think @Donnie is gonna offer up some seeds, get ready :grinning:

2 Likes

On your marksā€¦

1 Like

Beans went in the mail around 6 should see them in a few days.

1 Like

Thanks! Appreciate it. I look forward to growing them out, lol

1 Like

Man it takes a long time to do inventory, fill coin flips and make envelopes but all caught up. All outstanding seeds have hit the road except 1 envelope waiting for address.

Edit: last address done, if you are expecting seeds from me they are heading for the big red box :slight_smile: Thatā€™s the post office drop box for those who donā€™t understand the reference.

22 Likes

A lot of effort there @DougDawson, true OG steez

6 Likes

Definitely OG of ya there, bro! I gotta get a few out tomorrow myself, but today Iā€™m just chillaxin with a fattie of my fav :wink: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks for all you do Doug

2 Likes

Well folks it looks like with the backlog clear we will be free to kick off a couple more giveaways tonight. What MIGHT be in the lineup? Undertow CBD from @Sebring . Apollo Ape from @anonymous4289 , Freakshow (to Canadians only) from @anon71563794. Feel free to look back in the history to see what they are all about. This is a possible lineup but who knows, what I can say for sure is something is coming this evening :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Apollo ape and freak show still need to find a spot in my stash .i vote for those two.

1 Like

I will also publish a list tonight for the first handful of folks looking for a vial of fresh PPP pollen. The larger release will be coming down the road but for those who need this sooner rather than later, you will get your shot tonight. Keep your eyes peeled and please only sign up if you want this for immediate use. Otherwise have faith that a much larger release will be coming soon.

11 Likes

Hey bud, freakshow is already on itā€™s way for you. It is in that stack I just filled :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna sit this one out lol Got more going than I know what to do with atm. Besides, the wife wants to watch moviesā€¦ :wink: :sunglasses:
gā€™nite e1 cyas tomorrow! Grow on!

1 Like