Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Have a good night! I’m in the same boat…so many seeds!

1 Like

HMMM, have I given out too many seeds? Is there no more need :woozy_face: Nope, there must be, have to keep spreading them beans around. It’s an addiction and the only way to OverGrow the world :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Never such a thing as too many seeds ( maybe if the giveaways keep happening ) there pretty easy to find homes for, I seem to be the guy my buddies all come to visit and always end up with a bag of seeds to take home .

4 Likes

Apollo Ape !!!

4 Likes

:rocket::orangutan::gorilla::orangutan::rocket:
Wind it up!

2 Likes

I’d go with some Freakshow, one I don’t have that needs to be in everyone’s stash :grin:

4 Likes

Ok, so Apollo Ape and Freakshow defiantly on the list for tonight. A bit surprised more are not after those CBD strains from Sebring, from what I understand he is known for producing quality meds. I suppose CBD’s are for a specific group.

1 Like

I’m after his Dirty Grapes, but I don’t think that’s a cbd tho…

2 Likes

Wow, I just went to his site to check out that strain and realized that every single strain seems to be listed as out of stock. Wonder when more will be coming?

2 Likes

If they need good homes, I am always down for CBD but I’d rather someone else get the shot at them. I’m trying to bide my time until I see something I just can’t live without.

With as generous as Doug has been to the community throughout this entire thread, what can the community do for Doug (and all the other generous people giving out seeds)?

3 Likes

It’s been like that for over a month now nothing in stock.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, good evening!!!

2 Likes

He seems to rarely have stuff in stock, but I’ve got many seeds from him all the same.

3 Likes

Member (members?) of the year!? I’d vouch for that!!! @DougDawson, @ReikoX, @Chronickyle, @Mr.Sparkle, @JohnnyPotseed, @Floyd and a bunch of other great ones! :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I dont have a bunch, but I can send a few your way

2 Likes

Hey bud, thanks for the kind words. What can the community do for me, just look at what @other_barry just did offering to fill the want of another member. That’s what the community can and does do for me. You all give me the opportunity to be part of this amazing place that leaves me humbled every day. That to me is more than payback enough for the small part I play here and I am honored to be part of it.

10 Likes

I appreciate that, don’t make yourself short, I don’t have any real plans to grow them anytime soon, so I’ll probably just hit up the man himself, thank you very much for the offer :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I offered for the same reason. I snagged them when they were up, but have no idea when I will get around to them. Splitting the pack with you would be no biggie for me. PM me an addy if you need/want :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Did you get hooked up with Sam? I certainly hope so. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Oh maaaaaaaan… did I EVER!!!

3 Likes