Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Have you ever waded through shark-infested waters? LOL

1 Like

yes i have

I haven’t seen you get any beans around here…I have two packs I’m looking to split to share the love. Brutal paw f2 and blue lights x platinum pineapple. Either of those tickle your fancy?

3 Likes

Well apparently your shark experience has helped you out here lol…

3 Likes

yes i would grow either of them, yeah i always miss the seed give a ways

3 Likes

yes i would love sum. do you know how they smoke?

2 Likes

Well since no one called dibs on the freak show…
DIBS!!!

2 Likes

@HaRdRoC Lol yeah no Canadians last night

@blendmedmedman I almost won last night but someone was a split second faster. At least it tells me it’s possible!

5 Likes

I’m running blind my friend. Haven’t had a chance to pop either of these yet, haven’t had them very long.

3 Likes

i know how that is

1 Like

Dibs sir, if they’re still available!! :rofl: :upside_down_face:

Not the freaky…!! Heard there was an absence of Canadians last night!! lol :laughing:
@Stankonia

Oh no! I didn’t realize she was a she, which wouldn’t be so bad if I didn’t say something like “thanks man…” when she was nice enough to send some Freakshow my way. Sorry @anon71563794!!

Noooooooooooo! No, nooo, no.

Been waiting for them to pop up again!

I checked in on the site randomly a bunch of times yesterday and OG was a ghost town. Woke up this morning and saw 127 posts in here and was like

FreshGloomyHuman-size_restricted

9 Likes

Same here lol, I went to bed early for once!

4 Likes

ditto lol …well, not went to bed early. Just left OG early to watch movies with the wife, lol and DAMN!

5 Likes

I was there. But I already got Freakshow so I said nothing :smiley:

1 Like

I spent 12 hours trimming and washing. I slept really well after loosing last night :laughing:

3 Likes

you crazy sumbiches

4 Likes

3 Likes

@Slick1 Not a big deal.

And did someone in the US need a pack of Freakshow. I am running low but I still have a few packs.

9 Likes

Luv da way ya share da luv there PetalPower!

2 Likes