Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Shoot I would love a pack. Just cant start them for a few months.

1 Like

Freakshow Yesā€¦

1 Like

A little late @HaRdRoC but you were the first Canadian to call dibs. Looks like you got a pack of Freakshow coming after all compliments of @anon71563794 .Send me your info.

9 Likes

Iā€™d love a pack of those Freaks. Maybe mix em up with some of the Supafreak pollen that I have.

3 Likes

That truly was hilarious last night, the giveaways were super tough, alot of fast fingers.
Then the freakshow for Canadians only and it was crickets, i think that may have been a first!! lol
:smiley:

4 Likes

pm me your address

2 Likes

I would very much like to try the freakishly if itā€™s open to us yanks yet.

1 Like

sure I need some details pm me

5 Likes

Well when you all go out of town for the fourth of July you might want to check on OG throughout the day stillā€¦ got something fun brewingā€¦

:fireworks: :sparkler: :firecracker: :fireworks: :sparkler: :firecracker: :fireworks: :sparkler: :firecracker: :fireworks:

Gonna be popping!

18 Likes

pm me your details

4 Likes

Mikey likes the sound of that. HAPPY BIRTHDAY U S A

6 Likes

It would be amazing if you built this up and teased it to get everyone excited and then on the 4th you just posted ā€œHere it is!ā€ and it was just an MS Paint drawing of an eagle and a flag with ā€œHappy Birthday Americaā€ on it. The crappier the picture the better :smile:

8 Likes

SSSSHHHHH dont ruin it!!!lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses: evil! but funny as hell!

2 Likes

I canā€™t wait to try the Freak and I hope you are doing great

1 Like

17 Likes

Iā€™ve got freak show heading my way should be here this week thanks to Doug and Petal for looking after us northerners .

3 Likes

Hey @Oldtimerunderground , did not get your addy last night bud, please forward it. Thanks.

5 Likes

Looking forward to this :grinning:

I heard a sound. (:notes: bop-bop :notes:)
I turned around. (:notes: bop-bop :notes:)
I turned around to see the thing that made the sound. (:notes: bop-bop :notes:)

It turned out to be the post office delivery person whom I thanked at a distance for their serviceā€¦

ā€¦but when I opened the box it was then THEM that turned around to see the sound I MADE because I squeeā€™d rather loudly finding an envelope from @Cannabisandthesearch with 4 tasty creations to try out and share.

We laughed and carried on and then I ran inside to store them lovingly in ā€œthe bankā€ until I have the space for more of the Devilā€™s Lettuce.

Thanks again @Cannabisandthesearch !

12 Likes