Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Feed back is appreciated :pray:

8 Likes

Like that one better.

Cleaner.

1 Like

Curious about the light blow-out on top right?

1 Like

Looks nice I think

1 Like

Not sure I like the white effect in the corner. Itā€™s kind of cool but also maybe a little too busy.

2 Likes

Itā€™s Smoke :laughing:

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh! I didnā€™t associate it as smoke but instead as a ā€œfilterā€. Is it possible to burn it down a few stops? EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CARD IS AMAZING, but the luminance of the smoke versus to overall images tone is very "jump out"ish and makes me look there first.

2 Likes

This immediately made me think of this

download

3 Likes

Agreed. If it was more transparent I think it would look better. I thought it was frost at first.

1 Like

Big Thanks to @firehead , I got the snowryders you kindly passed around.

Iā€™m germinating one right now, so I can still get it outside, hoping for a female of course!
LOL hope there is no bad mojo from the card you sent them in, blue baby on the way card for sending regs.

2 Likes

Any better top right corner?
I think it levels out the bottom left corner & top right corner more now.

4 Likes

To take it to the gutter, it could have been spooge from the excitement at seeing the bud!

2 Likes

Definitely like that better but smoke still isnā€™t my first thought. It looks like frost or fog.

1 Like

I mean itā€™s a sexy looking bud but Iā€™ve seen lots of sexy buds and didnā€™t start shooting ropesā€¦

1 Like

Meh lol frost, smoke, vape :joy: itā€™s all good. Just trying to keep things interesting.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not trying to bash it just throwing my $.2. Either way itā€™s still cool cause the bud takes center stage, specially the version with it lightened up.

You could say itā€™s dry ice for hash!

1 Like

Hey @DougDawson I know you said you fix up laptops and donate them so I was wondering how into computers you are? I just pulled a Tandy PC and printer out of my motherā€™s storage and am trying to figure out if itā€™s worth anything. I donā€™t have the model number on hand but any knowledge on them?

Itā€™s got all the manuals and stuff too, monitor.

2 Likes

I seen one on pawn stars a while back they gave the guy 250.00 for it

1 Like

:rofl: in the future I will make sure to get the pink baby cards, just for good luck

2 Likes