Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Looks good to me . Love seeing strains that stack dense flowers like this.

2 Likes

Trading cards for weed?! Excellence sir :grin:

2 Likes

Oh, and make it scratch n’ sniff please :grin:

5 Likes

Hell yes. 20

2 Likes

Feedback appreciated :+1: Onwards & up.

5 Likes

There was a whole series of cards with all the known varieties in the mid 90’s, my friend had the whole set… there were at least 150 cards. He had them in the clear sleeves and folder like basketball cards. It was pretty impressive to see especially since we called everything skunk, very educational

3 Likes

Looking good as is. If you’re doing a different one everytime, eventually you’ll end up with this one. Which is banging, imo

2 Likes

Would love to see those! Worth a mint now I bet.

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed a package arrived today Alien OG very excited to try them sir and thank you made my day so much love on herē such a difference to my local scene you all keep doing what you do

3 Likes

Glad you got them safe and sound, Grow On! enjoy :wink: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Not really. They looked like this.

6 Likes

Since it has been such a great seed day for me I got to spread some around. Keep an eye out folks, a few seeds may have to make it to the giveaway thread tonight :slight_smile:

8 Likes

And yes @Slick1 , 1 pack of Swakhammer will be in the next offering :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Man I saw this post in time right before I closed my laptop! I’ll start doing finger pushups, just gotta find my finger headband…

2 Likes

Glad they made it safe! That was my first time sending beans in the coin flips! I feel like coin flips is the OG way to send seeds. Lol

8 Likes

Finger pushups intensify…

Hey man my beans arrived today as well big thanks for those brother.

2 Likes

Dont overwork your fingers before the giveaway! :grin: LOL

1 Like

Awesome! And you’re welcome!:metal:t3:

1 Like

Dibs Dibbly dib Dougy diddly!

220px-Ned_Flanders

4 Likes