Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Thanks bud, I didn’t even know it was a thing until I saw it this morning, I have you all to thank for that so thanks :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Well congrats and well deserved. Nice honor. :clap::clap::clap:

8 Likes

CONGRATS!!! CONGRATS!!! CONGRATS!!! Your Tony, Emmy, and Oscar are on Back Order!!! You did well, Bro, well, indeed. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

6 days to canada. Not bad at all! You’re welcome.

5 Likes

Well deserved friend! Congrats! :star:

5 Likes

Congratulations @DougDawson

5 Likes

Well deserved I think. :smiley: But do you get a reward? I think maybe that should be a thing. :smiley:

8 Likes

Yes yes well deserved congrats
Peace and stay safe

4 Likes

Some OG swag maybe, LOL. The funny thing is that the interactions that I enjoyed so much got me the badge so really I already got my reward :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Dam Doug you say the nicest things in the nicest way. OG all the way.

Congrats again, Ill send you some swag. Ill Pm you later. lol

6 Likes

:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Cool title Doug. Just so you know. You beat me by a seed!
Kidding aside. Great honor and well deserved.

4 Likes

LOL, thanks man.

6 Likes

Seeds arrived safe and sound! Thank you for helping out the community. @misterbee

3 Likes

Hey OG, so @Eagles009 sent me a 10 pack of Lemon Skunk. I feel I can grow a successful whatever I want with 5 seeds. So what do you think about me giving away a 5 pack of these amazing seeds? If there is interest I will do a giveaway. I have stamps that will send to Canada, USA or anywhere else so there is no reason for anyone to shy away. Tell me you have interest and I will do a giveaway for them. This is not the giveaway, just curious if you are interested.

10 Likes

Well ok OG, I guess we are all doing our things so this is a no go for now. I will see you all tomorrow and perhaps try again. In the mean time I will spoke a joint and do a shot with a toast to you all. Peace and pleasant dreams.

11 Likes

I’ll try my luck on a giveaway

2 Likes

Congrats, you won! Turns out I got a vial of seeds with a tag on it that says “pay it forward.” Shoot me a pm about where they are going.

8 Likes

I snagged a pack up from Mark when I ordered. Have you tried the super fruit yet? I got some of the regs and autos along with a few other strains.

3 Likes

You sir, are awesome!

6 Likes