Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Gonna have to check that out. I love some fruity varieties. :green_heart::seedling:

1 Like

PM sent, my luck is changing daily around here. Awesome people still exists on this planet. Much appreciated

5 Likes

Same :grin: and at a buck a seed canā€™t argue either way. Gotta see how many extras I have as gonna be setting up some og mix packs for some of the locals I know (few are on here but mainly lurk at this point) @TwertAlert90 will hopefully be on here more soon i believe @Skip19 is still around too. If not they need to be haha

2 Likes

@DougDawson Iā€™m up for ANYTHING Lemon! Count me inā€¦

3 Likes

Hello guys ā€¦ In case someone sent seeds to me, Iā€™m waiting to arrive ā€¦
I donā€™t know if something happened ā€¦
The Sebring seeds were released from inspection on 03/26. By law, they have up to 40 days to deliver ā€¦
Perhaps the delay is for everything ā€¦
Iā€™m writing to let you know, and Iā€™m still around.
I thank you all for your generosity.
hugā€¦

edition: Sebring seeds were sent on 01/29 ā€¦

6 Likes

Should be some blue cookies headed your way still. It was brought to my attention that I didnā€™t label any of thoseā€¦the star wars card is blue cookies photo reg. Hope they find ya.

4 Likes

Hello NY has finally gone legal just 5 weeks after my bust people truly suck sometimes anyway anybody out there got anything to help me restart the grow hey took my sf 1000 but I still have my old hps lights anyway I need beans lol I can repay I can send postage hell even open to buying some seeds if anybody can help me out in any of thē mentioned ways you would make me one happy lady otherwise grow on folks luv ya all

10 Likes

Wow bud, you are awesome. I threw this out there last night and figured everyone was sleeping after nobody responded for over half an hour. Somehow I am still out of likes but like, like, like, like.

3 Likes

Hello @cannabliss , sorry to hear about your bust. I too have dealt with a raid once and I am sure many know just how bad that can be. What are you looking to grow? Fems, regs, autos?

5 Likes

Yeah what @DougDawson saidā€¦lol
Just to lazy to type today

Peace and stay safe

3 Likes

Got a nice gift pack today. C99 Beanage. Thanks to @smokenhike

10 Likes

Great strain!

3 Likes

Hey, I have an unusual request but I hope you can all help me out.

Im looking for really old seeds so I can test germination methods on them. Im gonna hava controlled set, then test a few methods and see which ones work the best. Just something I wanted to experiment with.

And @cannabliss I thinks a few member are going to send me a few beans soon. I lost all my precious seeds for a different reason, but yeah I feel your pain :disappointed_relieved: anyway Ill see what I get and I can send you some in the future :smiley: just have to wait till they get here first.

1 Like

Hey there OG. So I promised to split a pack of Lemon Skunk seeds from @Eagles009 today and I am a man of my word. Does not matter where you are, I have 1 X 5 pack of these lovely seeds waiting for the first person to call dibs on them. Letā€™s make someoneā€™s Sat night, who wants them?

6 Likes

Dibs?..:wink:

2 Likes

Ah beat me too it, nice grab!

2 Likes

Those are photo regs right?

1 Like

Well you are the lucky winner. Send me your info and they will go out Monday :slight_smile: Yes, Photo regs.

3 Likes

Hang out here enough, there are many many wonderful people in this community. The best place Iā€™ve come acrossed.

5 Likes

Thanks a ton @DougDawson! Youā€™re too generous.

1 Like