Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Lol, would not let me just type dibs, when I typed it 3 times it said my message was unclear. ROFL, mom was right, I had to add please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha thats how you know they were properly ingrained in you :grin:

1 Like

:joy:works for me there all yours! sent you a message. I think I’ll still drop two more different 5 packs sometime today!

6 Likes

Thats my kinda Easter egg, ironically kids are getting ready to look for them here lol

1 Like

Many thanks, GSC just sounds yummy. Happy Easter :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you wanna give away girl guide cookies let me know. I got the munchies.

6 Likes

PM your “Personals” and they’ll be on their way!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

PM your “Personals” and I might surprise you also!!! GSC, you say? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

You’re awesome, thank you so much!

3 Likes

Haha I was referencing a Canadian treat sold by girl guides known as girl guide cookies. Not a strain, simply a tasty cookie.

6 Likes

I have heard of said cookies :slight_smile:

9 Likes

dibs, dibs, if there is time … please, I never arrive in time …

2 Likes

I have some hand collected seeds from a Washington State Farm from the mid seventies. Had 3 of 6 germ regularly with a soak and paper towel. One male and two small Kushy plants one with strong tanned leather smell and taste. How many you looking to test? Also have some hand collected Jamaicans from 97’ that are hard germs. DM me laTer and I’ll check stock.

7 Likes

It’s a goal to finally hang my Hammock I’ve had for years, tis the season, cheers!

1 Like

Thanks @Instg8ter !
Well, I hope this dosnt sound bad, or greedy like, but Im looking for as many as possible. Strain dosnt matter. I just need old beans to test on. Fresh ones wont work.
I want to test as many ideas for increasing germ rate that I can find online, plus some ideas I had of my own.
I will have a control of each strain next to the test methods at the same time in the same environment.
So I would place some in just a wet coffee filter in a bag as a control and then same ammount of each strain under each different test method.

4 Likes

I can vouch for Alpha !
We have done many trades in the past. A very genuine and kind person. He is full of wisdom and has really helped me out and hooked me up.

Im so happy your here man !

3 Likes

When did we start giving sexy girl guides away? I’m calling dibs

6 Likes

Double Dibs, Bro!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Any one got a lead on where I could find some orange goji. Tired of hearing about it and want to grow it.

6 Likes

I hear that. I keep hearing about it, and it’s making my mouth water. :joy:

4 Likes