Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

I only have a few F2 seeds left or I’d give you some. I didn’t get a male out of the 4 I planted or I’d have f3 in the making. But the two I’m blooming don’t have the stink I’ve heard about the f1 having.

3 Likes

I have a lead on them. Pm me.

4 Likes

Spread the seed! :tangerine::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@Gugumelo I’ll make a side note to keep you in mind once get to them this summer and see what I’m working with left of them. Haven’t ran myself yet, just got them and knew had more than needed for now.
@Chronickyle I have a buddy that had got orange goji on my recommendation and had told me I can have a few. If this few ended up being more than I need I’d deffinatly be willing to help you out. If it doesnt work out sooner than that like sounds like might!

2 Likes

I got a wack of Orange Goji F2’s I made from some of 50 States f1"s I got from him. Always down for trades, but if you don’t have anything to trade, I’d still gladly send ya some if ya in Canada
:grin::grin::fire::fire:

19 Likes

Very nice man.

Actually the whole pollen chuck is recorded in HaRdRoC’s breeding tent thread

5 Likes

Dibs. Dibs. Dibs. On the girl in the girl scout outfit.

5 Likes

I also have 4 packs of Orange Goji x Super Lemon Haze that I’d like to find testers for, made by the same Orange Goji male.

11 Likes

Those certainly look nice! I won’t be able to do a tester run until at least end of may with my current grow plugging along

If ya want a pack
, no problem.

2 Likes

I’ll wait and see if anyone else can run em first before I swoop in. I totally understand wanting to see how the new cross will grow

1 Like

I’m in the us, but I could run some sooner than later.

1 Like

Orange lemon sounds like a citrusy combo. :wink:. Yum

2 Likes

There’s 4 packs I’m looking to give away of the Orange Goji x SLH 1st come 1st served, I’ll ship to the U.S. as well, not looking for trades on them, just testers.
Here’s mine at 13 days since sprout

Here’s what the bud looks like, and this was a buddy of mine that did it and was his 2nd grow ever.
VERY dense and a beautiful, uplifting daytime smoke

18 Likes

There’s no Orange taste, but a strong lemony one on exhale and the taste lingers on your lips

3 Likes

Would love to try them. Love anything lemon haze

1 Like

Pm your addy

1 Like

Heck I like citrussy flavor. Hmmm.

1 Like

Here’s the mom ! Actually the mom is a clone of theseIMG_20210323_200413_674|500x500

13 Likes