Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

How did I miss this 2 times??!!?! Lol, it’s all good @JohnnyPotseed , you got something from me today😉 so I’m happy😁

Plus @DougDawson and @BigMike55 hooked it up BIG time last night!!

3 Likes

Nope lol you haven’t missed a thing bro! I’m making a pack for you also now lol send me your addy info
exception to every rule they say and after you got the STS ingredients to me so quick (and nice) YOU, my friend get a pass!

4 Likes

Ok bud, send me your info and I will send you some GSC. Don’t currently have any GG#4. I have a pack coming in the mail but already gave half of them away :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No seeds, but I’m growing out a queen sugar from thug pug right now (oreoz x sophisticated lady)

4 Likes

Where you at??? GG#4 in da house!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :100: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Wish I could get a clone lol

3 Likes

Haha!!! You the man

2 Likes

Look! What is that flying in the sky!!! Is it a bird? No, a plane? Wait, it’s @misterbee !!!

6 Likes

Ok good people, all bean packets are mailed! Be on the lookout. Oh, and please don’t send anything back to the bogus return addy lol

16 Likes

who are the #4 TheNorthAbides parents ?

Lol. Anyone who trusts a return address on this site is litterally mailing seeds to the trash. I even have all my seeds mailed to a buddies place that doesn’t grow.

5 Likes

LOL that’s the list of folks who got in on the seed giveaway! You’d have to ask TheNorthAbides who his parents are :crazy_face: :rofl:

3 Likes

I didn’t think anyone would send me seeds there, I was thinking more along the lines of a ‘thank you’ note or any other correspondence. lol and I have gotten ‘thank you’ in the mail from exhanges here.

3 Likes

I filled out a few the other day and I used the wide world of web to find the current address of a friend that screwed me over and then used the name of another dude who’s a dick. They know each other too but no idea if they have even seen each other in years. I just thought it would be funny if anything did happen for the one to get a knock on his door asking for the other and the crazy attempt to solve the mystery by both of them that would never in a million years involve me! :rofl:

11 Likes

Now THAT is diabolical! I love it lol

4 Likes

I’d call that karma baby! The only bad part would be losing the seeds in the process.

5 Likes

Yup. I don’t anticipate them getting discovered anyway but if they do word of what happened may even trickle through some channels back to me lol

2 Likes

Ohh, well done!
LOL, That’s shit disturber first class right there! :+1: :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

what price for tracking in CA?

I realized just how law abiding I mostly am when I was packaging them up though. I really don’t see them investing in tracking down who sent them past the return addy (if that) but I used a wet paper towel to seal the envelopes (cause DNA) and tried to wipe down any tape a print could be on.

Short version- damn did when I become such a paranoid bitch? :laughing:

8 Likes