Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Its better to be thought of as paranoid, then to have the monsters be real.
Short version - I’d rather be dumb than dead!

2 Likes

Thanks @Rhino_buddy got them in the mail today, hope yours show up soon

12 Likes

Hey man I been wondering about you. Did you get that assessment done?

1 Like

Anytime friend. Got those orange goji the other day. Much appreciated and nice packaging. :green_heart::seedling:

4 Likes

I went. He said something about my airways being to small. My tongue being to big for my mouth. Idk. He sent me to another Dr that Im going to this Thursday. Ive been basically asleep since then. Slept for 18 hours then passed out again. This new Dr is going to send me to a sleep study and probubly give me the machine. The assessment Dr said Ill need either the machine or these custom mouth inserts that will pull my lower jaw foward at night so my airway is opened up.

Thanks for checking in on me man. I appreciate it.

8 Likes

go to the usps site, they have answers…wasn’t trying to be rude and ended up kinda sounding like lol guess was just too ‘short’ :sunglasses: :grinning:

2 Likes

Reading your post has me wondering if I should’ve take more precautions, especially when I’m sending cuttings and clones :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Depending on size of package, mine run Coast to Coast, about $4.50 - $5.50, need to check for exact pricing. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Oh man that doesn’t sound good but if he thought the mouth guard thing or the cpap would help than hopefully it sounds worse than it is and you’ll get some relief. I wish you the best of luck with it.

I was waiting for an update from you and then I was a little worried about asking in case you found out something bad that you didn’t really want to discuss. Very glad to hear that’s not the case!

3 Likes

@DougDawson, deeply appreciated! Thanks a lot! Drove us crazy and we all had a blast!

3 Likes

Sorry didnt mean to make you worrie. Ive been dealing with a lot recently. Been sleeping like a bear too.
The firat Dr. did mention I COULD go the surgical route, but I quickly said no to that. He is sure that this next Dr. Can help me. Im not worried about it. I just hope I can sleep during the sleep study :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Ill have to keep myself awake for a day or two to make sure I pass out for it.
My sleep cylce is more or less 2 days awake, 18+hours asleep. But im always tired when awake. I hate missing life and telling people I cant do things because of it. I cant hold a job or plan things with people. And unless you know me, you would just think I like cancelling plans with a no call. Lots of people have been angry with me in the past. Including GFs :disappointed_relieved: Ill be happy when this is fixed.

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve heard there was a surgery but thankfully it hasn’t been suggested for me, I guess cause I responded well to the cpap. Hopefully you do too and it doesn’t go that way.

That’s a rough ass schedule right there and it’s gotta take a toll on everything. It sucks when people just think you’re blowing them off but at the same time you can understand why they do. Unless you live it you can’t really know just how debilitating it can be. My schedule is pretty regular but only because I fight for it to be. A boss loves to hear “I’m not going to make it in today because I didn’t sleep well last night”. They don’t get that the best night of sleep you get is still total garbage but on the rougher nights you’re useless to the world. I’ll force myself to stay up through the day on those occasions though so I can keep a schedule.

For anyone just tuning in this has turned into the “Free Seeds & Clones and Sleep Apnea Awareness and Support Thread”. :laughing:

8 Likes

Lmao yeah sorry about the thread hijack :laughing:
I force myself to be awake too for jobs Ive had but I crash and am usless on my days off. Felt like I work 7 days a week, no fun. But yeah people think its just an excuss. But like as Ive just found out. I havnt actually slept or reached REM in over 6 years soo. Yeah im tired :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.
:v: :smiley: :latin_cross: :heart:

2 Likes

Don’t feel too bad about the hijack because if it hadn’t come up in here would you have been prompted to go get checked? There were other guys talking about it earlier too. Can’t be a bad thing if it leads to positive change for anyone right?

I just imagined somebody seeing new posts in here and thinking “free seeds?!” only to find us whining about how tired we are :laughing:

7 Likes

@JustSumTomatoes & @CADMAN
This newbee thanks you.

21 Likes

Holy shit I’m behind(like 300 posts) but sounds like its been crazy in here. Found these in my mailbox this morning c/o @HaRdRoC

Gonna drop some of them in water here in a few days. Stoked about the stickers too, their pretty gnarly (kids are already eyeing a couple of em. Pretty sure my oldest is gonna try to jack the misfits logo )

15 Likes

I was thinking the same. :grin:

3 Likes

She managed to get my other one I had.

3 Likes

I went for a sleep study and came out a diagnosed narcoleptic- I always thought I was just lazy.

No apnea though.

8 Likes

Damn narcoleptic is a whole other hell. Do you just randomly fall asleep or are their different types of narcolepsy?

4 Likes