Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Anyone have any leads on where I’d find a true Acapulco gold.?

1 Like

Check with @Instg8ter, if I remember correctly. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Still dont know who sent me the Christmas card from Canada. Seeds were confiscated by customs so I dont even know what trade or gift ot was.
I havnt recieved a few I was expecting yet thou.

@DougDawson and @anon93244739 @nefrella
Did one of you semd a Christmas card from Canada recently ? I didnt receive the beans you offered yet. There was nothing explaining the sender or the strain in the card. Kust a small patch of tape.

Btw did everyone receive the beans I sent out yet ? If not please let me know. I can possibly reship or offer different beans if those were the last I had of that strain.
:v: :smiley:

4 Likes

Happy to report the selection of parents on my f2 freaks run has seemed to avoid the auxin based deformities common in the f1s. Good seeds should be free of deformities.

7 Likes

Hey @HappyTrees23s I sent you three strains in one Xmas card a while ago. If you didn’t get them, well know we know why. This was about a month ago I sent it.
Edit: Just remembered I also sent some Sour D x Snow Lotus after that. I got what you sent in return.
Did you get either card?

6 Likes

I also sent him some Mac Stomper X Lando’s Stash in a Chrismas card :frowning: Hey @HappyTrees23s , can you post a pic of the Stamp, Card and tape? I will likely recognize them. I use hospital tape and not scotch tape most times.

3 Likes

I’m mailing out later today, so not me.

I havent recieved anything yet

2 Likes

@Floyd I did get your cards ! Thank you. I thought I messaged you I may have forgotten to im sorry. I really appreciate these :smiley: Im glad you got my half as well.

3 Likes

@DougDawson this was the card I received with a “Mail Interception Notice”

3 Likes

Hey bud, yeah that was the Mac Stomper crosses. I recognize the card and the tape. It’s the stuff they use on splints and such. I will send you a few more bud.

5 Likes

How did they confinscate, like did it get torn or did they open it or what? Curious cause I sent a package to canada today , my first time sending out of the state’s .

3 Likes

I would assume they felt the coin flip and washer, opened it up and confiscated the seeds. Happens every now and than. I have sent tons of these, first one that has been confiscated. It’s rare but it does happen

7 Likes

I sent centrifuges and labeled it as ear rings hope they make it

4 Likes

It’s just one of those things man, I wouldn’t worry about it. You can’t send apple seeds either or any other seeds. It’s an agricultural law stating seeds need to be certified pesticide free and such.

9 Likes

Bummer! @HappyTrees23s, guess they were teasing you when the card came without the beans… Still a nice gesture from you @DougDawson, you’re the man! :sunglasses:

Actually it was one of my major paranoid trips… “how the heck is it taking that long? Maybe they got’em, oh boy, I’m in trouble!” going through my mind all the way! :skull: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

The seeds I sent to the U.S. were labelled as “chili seeds” on the customs form.

Hope that works…

3 Likes

Damn they really confiscated the seeds, can the police track you down?

3 Likes

They rarely bust illegal dispensaries, I doubt they will come looking for you over 5 seeds that didn’t have a certificate.

6 Likes

Seeds are seeds according to the law. You filled out a customs form? I never do that. Coin flip with washer, card of some kind and a stamp. That’s all I do and this is the first one I have heard the snag from me.

4 Likes

Ya I had to fill out a customs form also

2 Likes