Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

I hope it wasn’t anything too serious @JohnnyPotseed and hope you are better or getting better now

This is very similar sounding to what my plants smells like, but with a hint of old fruit lol

1 Like

Well that’s the flavor. The smell is like Skunk 1 on steroids. Very skunky and sour orange. I have 9 outdoor plants right now. You will stand right next to a different plant and realize it’s the Orange Goji you smell. It overpowers everything in the garden even through veg. Not for someone who needs to keep their grow on the down low. You can smell it all the way to the front of my house come bud.

6 Likes

Sugar is not your friend!

edit… especially if you happen to be diabetic lol

edit… The bad part is, I also happen to have a ‘sweet tooth’… :smirk: :sunglasses: :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah my dad is diabetic and I would imagine I will be soon enough the way my legs feel most days

Blood sugar out of whack can sure make a person loopy

1 Like

Don’t forget to go vote on which strain you want to see run in Sept all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Are you seeing giant seeds from the ppp? The two other pollen I used look similar but the ppp are enormous on both plants of mine.

I have a super sweet smelling plant which is not overly skunky but the other is super skunky especially when I go to move it out for watering

1 Like

I could send you some Sour Blutooth seeds to help your cravings :slight_smile:

5 Likes

How about Girl Scout Cookies bro? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thnx for that lol I already have some!

1 Like

I have several growing in the veg room, have had GSC for a few years now non stop

edit… I’ve used my GSCs in some of the crosses I’ve done, and sent the seeds out here on OG

2 Likes

I keep hoping to win one of these, gonna keep trying lol

:laughing::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Fire me a PM bro and I will check my stash. Heading to Bass Pro Shop right now to spend my $1750 worth of accumulated gift cards :wink:

4 Likes

Actually @DougDawson, I have some Sour BlueTooth growing in the veg room right now lol
all of my photoperiods are ‘in a holding pattern’ just vegging away, patiently waiting their turn up to bat! :wink: :smile: :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes

Have fun shopping!

Nice, I have some seeds from some great OG’ers and some SBT pollen in the freezer, I sense good things coming :slight_smile:

Thanks, didn’t make it there last year due to pandemic. Got so many gift cards I figure it’s time to stock up on oil and ammo :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I just pollinated it a week ago. I dusted it once a day for three day, ad I checked on it this morning, and I think the pollen did its thing because I can see numerous calyxes swelling. I will post when they are done growing

2 Likes

Autos are fun! I grew like 20 or 30 of them in a succession grow outdoors, the year before last I believe.

Quite a few from @Mr.Sparkle and @ReikoX and some from seedbanks. The results were varied. Many of Mr Sparkles were mutants, but I believe after mine were growing he said that he may have packed up the premature seeds by mistake. A few testers from Reiko were tiny tiny and 1 got late nanners. Some were perfect and yielded some really crazy profiles. I had one that smelled of roses and some that were a good 3 feet tall. They were all super interesting and they are so freaking easy!

2 Likes

There’s so much variance though it seems, but somehow companies like sweet seeds are able to offer the same types over and over. I mean, I saw @anon98660487 's autos, and they are like just a branch on mine. If I had his as my first I probably would have never looked at an auto again. But I found some that appealed to my love of purple, and was pleasantly surprised so far. Truth be known, that prompted me to learn to make my own seed. But man, the thought of not just selfing one, but crossing for different profiles, different colors or growth patterns, it just makes me feel like a mad scientist.

I am curious though, will the nice yields and color come thru? Time will tell, but you can be dang sure I’ll be journaling that entire experience! :smiley:

AND!!! Guess what arrived in the mail today? Oh yes, my Devil’s Creams are getting started tonight :slight_smile:

7 Likes