Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

:rofl: :rofl: good thing the oven wasn’t on…or is it electric? :wink: :sunglasses:

1 Like

lol i shut it off it is gas, those fumes were making me see things maybe ill see if some of the newbies will do it as well

1 Like

I got mine last week.

@Justanadachuka unless I missed it no one guessed the number? The number being 37?

Congrats to the winners and a huge Thanks to @Sasquatch, @Justanadachuka and @blendmedmedman ! :smile: :clap: :clap: :clap: and a few others I may have forgotten!

2 Likes

Dont mean to hijack thread, but im looking for a strain called ( planet of the grapes) i have one female of it but looking for male to breed it, so might say looking for some beans to get a male, if anyone has this strain please dm me thanks

If you tried posting in this thread, where something like that should be you might get better results…

3 Likes

Yeah you right @JohnnyPotseed lol sorry i forgot about that thread, mind cant think right now, ill go there to see and thank you brother

3 Likes

never mind, I see you were asking for beans, rather than an offer to trade for some

edit… Have you thought about just taking some clones and reversing one?

1 Like

Well thats what i wanted to do lol was maybe trade and thanks

1 Like

I dont know how to do that yet and didnt want to mess thing s up

1 Like

It’s not hard to do and taking the cuttings can be more of a femming process at the same time actually. Check into it on youtube, you’ll find a lot of vids on the process.

3 Likes

Once you have the stuff to do it with, the rest is easy as falling out of bed.

2 Likes

Not to mention, it can also be done very inexpensively!

edit… @Worstsideman63 , Here’s a pic of a couple of my cloning boxes. Of course, you don’t need to run as many as I do (I’m a commercial setup) lol but this might inspire ya! :smile: :sunglasses:

edit… a simple few clone box, anywhere from 2-3 to 10-20, can be done complete for under $20

11 Likes

Are those aero cloners or DWC? I bought a DWC cloner recently and have been experiencing hit or miss success with it

@LegsMahoney those ones in @JohnnyPotseed’s pic are aerocloners. Which reminds me I need to set mine up today…

2 Likes

aerocloners are the shiznit… As simple as it gets, really… I cut, scrape, stick and walk away. No hormones, no BS. 2 weeks later its usually a ton of roots.

3 Likes

Please do link on how to build a aero cloner for 20 $ :v::v::v::pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

man i fucked up, i bought the DWC cloner because i had heard that the aero cloners clog easily and end up being really finnicky.

Sorry, was out in the barn, yep @Oldtimerunderground called it for ya.

1 Like

First, if you actually read what I said, you’ll see I didn’t say ‘aero cloner’ I said a simple cloner box… second, there are many threads on here as well as youtube with directions.

edit… there’s is a few dollar difference in the two :rofl:

1 Like