Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

$29.99

= Done :wink:

Edit:

4 Likes

If I didn’t have all the materials already on hand (other than the upgrade to the pucks, in the past I had and still have pipe insulation pucks), I would buy a simple setup like that. Takes the guesswork out of it for a newbie / not so mechanically inclined person.

I don’t understand the super high prices on these things at times. There’s not much to them at all…

3 Likes

I told the cloner engineers we need to cut costs and this was the soloution.

12 Likes

what kinda labor you got keeping that straw goin? ROFL

1 Like

Ok folks, I’m having a problem here. I got some Romulan seeds in a trade from someone and can’t find who after going back through my DMs…

Anyone know who might’ve had Romulan seeds?

edit… The reason I ask is this lol, I germinated all 4-5. One of them went full blown male IN VEGGING! I’ve never known ‘regular’ seeds to do this lol

4 Likes

Didn’t you say they were from @norcalpal??

I have no idea who I traded them from, I went through all my DMs, including @norcalpal

these were supposedly straight Romulan, no cross, and photoperiod, not auto
I’m thinking somehow a seed got mixed in there, and it’s been vegging for a couple months and is 3’ tall! lol for it to do that means it isn’t a true auto, but also not a true photoperiod either lol I figure it’s a cross…

1 Like

If you ever need to go through your pm’s, a quick way to search for them by member is to put this in the search bar

in:personal-direct

And then under advanced search you can put in the members username. It will pop up all the messages you’ve had with that specific member.

3 Likes

lol too late! i went through each one from the beginning of my DMs!

I must’ve deleted it somewhere along the line

1 Like

ok It must be @norcalpal. I see where he had Romulan and Jungle spice and I have had some dealings with him. I don’t see anyone else mention Romulan

1 Like

Oh man, that sounds brutal :laughing: I would get lost so fast :joy:

Even though it’s too late for you now, here is a quick screenshot if I didn’t explain it well enough, for anyone who might need it :slightly_smiling_face: I find it to be very helpful

6 Likes

yep i did that … after. lol

1 Like

I’d almost bet money it was from norcalpal, I just looked at my seed list and have 4 Jungle Spice, and had 4 Romulan. i germinated the 4 Romulan. The list says they’re both regular photoperiod… puzzling indeed, since I’ve never had a regular photoperiod in veg do this!

3 Likes

Wow, lots of activity while I have been Mia. Very cool everyone. Just sitting on the deck enjoying the sun with friends.

17 Likes

And here I thought you took your new toy and headed into the woods. :laughing:
Thats a very nice view you get to stare at.

nice view :slight_smile:

About to go grab a whirling blade with a motor and slice the tops off lots of plants here… Aka about to mow the lawn…

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Any Canadians happen to know how long it usually takes the customs moose(s?) before they send a super kind letter signed with a hoof print telling you they kept your seeds to grow for the glory of Canada and to feed their moose children?

@DougDawson

… I can’t remember who else is Canadian…

5 Likes

Very nice view, man.

Not sure sorry, haven’t had one confiscated yet

@DougDawson another thanks to you. DosiWalker arrived along with PPP pollen.

5 Likes