Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Yes i agree very nice og,ers on here, couldnt find a better home then here, its like one big family helping each other, i also am like you, i give the shirt off my back if someone needed it and i try to help alot of homeless people out in my erea, to make sure they eat and have what i can give to them

3 Likes

I come here for the positivity so I gotta pay it forward friends!

3 Likes

Been here about a month, and honestly still not fully familiar, but definitely getting there. But I’ve seen some of the nicest things consistently done for others, I’ve even done some myself. That is the way I live and was raised and it’s heartwarming to see an entire group of others so like- minded. I can definitely see OG making a huge impact out there one generous person at a time. Honestly I haven’t been this inspired in quite some time. (Definitely post- Covid) truly great people and a great place to be, after countless other forums/groups over the years, I finally found a HOME.

3 Likes

Yes thats me, i was raised to respect everyone and try to do what i can to help them find the right path, even when they do wronge because there is good in everyone

2 Likes

Shirt dibs please!

just kidding

3 Likes

There’s a lot of us Canucks on here, come to the thread and find out!

5 Likes

See, I didn’t know that existed! Thanks. Every day in my searches I find something new. Sweet

3 Likes

No problem there eh’! Have yerself a fun look a-boot!

3 Likes

No prob there bud, maybe one day you can swing by my igloo on your moose, bring some poutine and strong beer. :grin:

4 Likes

Well finally won some seeds! So thought I’d join in on a giveaway of my own. This one is for all you movie buffs out there, this is the heads up a question is coming for a freebie of 3 seeds. Will post trivia ? in a few minutes after clicking reply

3 Likes

In the movie " kid cannabis", theres a scene where they go up to a Canadian dispensary looking for a supplier and ask the budtender what he suggests, first one to name the strain suggested will win 3 seeds of it, Topher describes the smell as Tinkerbell’s wings in the movie! First one to answer correct get em! Aaaaaand gooooooo

3 Likes

King Kong it is

(it smells like Tinkerbell’s wings)

9 Likes

Nailed it slick, send that addy!

4 Likes
1 Like

Meow! Haha

1 Like

Actual smell of the plant these grew from had a very tropical almost Pina colada kinda smell

6 Likes

2 Likes

heres the scene he was talking about

3 Likes

Sweet! Never had it before but I look forward to changing that!

4 Likes

That movie is what inspired me to find seeds for it in the fall, grew it out and turned out decent, not gonna try to brag and say it was top shelf but middle shelf is where I’d say it belongs

5 Likes