Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Guys guys you’re missing what’s important.

If we change August to having 40 days on 8/40 we can get twice as high as we got on 4/20

4 Likes

Thank you so much @ELG

2 Likes

And it gives you 9 bonus days to extend summer! I’m down with that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Growing out a Friesland cross right now, week 2 of flower, grow journal is going too if anyone is interested

2 Likes

give up the link lol I’d like to go see it

Friesland IBL X God Bud = Niben

Edit: could be “Freezeland IBL”, as far as I know they’re the same, but could be wrong there

1 Like

Could I please ask a question here?
With the giveaways, where or how or who do you send the money to? Do they contact you? Wondering how it works🤔
Sorry if I shouldn’t ask here…

giveaways are just that …give aways. As to the auctions and server fundraisers, each person doing them will give the rules when they hold them. If you enter and get accepted, then you’d DM the person in charge.

edit… As for the give aways, you just have to keep an eye open for them. Each person has their own way of handling things.

2 Likes

Thank you. I think the charges were for postage.
New here, kinda. Trying to navigate things right…:woman_shrugging::green_heart::v:

2 Likes

This is my semi weekly post. If you need something to grow right now pm me. Nothing special going on this is a “for those in need” post.

11 Likes

I personally refuse to take shipping money from those I am sending too. Dont like money changing hands although many do offer. When I do a giveaway it’s all on me.

11 Likes

When a member does a “Giveaway”, they don’t normally require ANY help with Postage. A Trade is just that, EACH member is responsible for his/her end of the deal. Seed Runs are a little more complicated. A member signs up for a Run, after completion, the Grower forwards ALL seeds to Distributor of Record. Distributor has Listing of ALL Signees. Each Signee is charged a s-m-a-l-l nominal fee PER RUN signed up for, PLUS a small Shipping Fee. Runs are broken down into a SPRING BOX and a FALL BOX. I hope this explanation makes sense. If not, I have an excuse…I’M OLD!!! Anyway, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Look back through the Runs. If they’re still “Open”, sign up!!!

11 Likes

Very nice of you!!

DJ short Blueberry from @Oldjoints maybe?

1 Like

Another great gesture on your part as always, @PetalPowerseed !!

3 Likes

For the AM2×RC, which country first legalized Cannabis?

2 Likes

Recreational or medical ?

1 Like

Amsterdam?

1 Like

Uruguay in 2013?

2 Likes

Hey maybe someone can help me here. I’ve got some Tropicana Poison beans that someone sent to me. I failed to write down which member sent them to me. Any ideas???

3 Likes