Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

sounds good to me, lol. thanks for posting some of them up @DougDawson

2 Likes

sounds, fruity? I’m in for fruity :smiley:

1 Like

So a 10 pack goes to you @Nagel420 . Soloberry 2. Just post some pics of them and maybe tag @anonymous4289 would be cool. He’s a proud pappa.

3 Likes

that was it? we waitin…@

awesome! Absolutely happy to post some followups :smiley:

Thank you @DougDawson and @anonymous4289 .

2 Likes

Can you tell us more about the Soloberry 2?

Edit: found this

2 Likes

@lophophora.ca

it’s a cross of two bodhi seeds strains, goji og and solo stash. it’s starting to look like the soloberry 2 might be more indica than the soloberry 3. soloberry 1 just wasn’t up to par but had an awesome fruit punch smell. can’t really speak for the high. like that thread says, 2 different goji og mothers. same solo stash father. the genetics are good so it should be pretty enjoyable. there are pictures in the “soloberry 2 and 3” thread i made a while back.

8 Likes

I’m liking the sounds of that :smiley:

2 Likes

the solo 2 was one i wanted to try but i have alot on the plate now hopefully more journals of it pop up as id love to see them grown out and if any fire shows up. even the name is good solo berry! lol that was a good one

1 Like

i thought it was clever, lol. i enjoy naming the strains, it’s just one of the fun parts of pollen chucking.

1 Like

I was moving my mother in laws house worth of furniture (and a 2ed load of plants/pots) all day. This was awesome to come across when I just got back on here! a great news nightcap!
Thx @Oldjoints
Dirtron

1 Like

222957101_1819829894876342_5460808178694117346_n

6 Likes

bang your heeeead. waaake the deaaad

This was my thing.

R.b8345d27d1c60d2ee07b20781140c82e

3 Likes

As I got older I became more eclectic. I am good from the 50’s to now.

1 Like

Highway Star - one of the first bass lines I learned…

1 Like

Looks like it’s pretty quiet in here tonight!

1 Like

yeah, it got slow quick

1 Like

@DougDawson has kept us up late the last few nights LOL

and on that note. I gotta catch some ZZ’s as well. my pup is getting ACL surgery tomorrow and gotta get him to the vet early.

g’nite my fellow growers of the mystical plant :smiley:

4 Likes