Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Works great with these too. Its the damn boxes that dont fit the fellows atmos vacuum jars.

Ends up looking like this

5 Likes

lol looks like ‘organized chaos’ to me… but nice!

3 Likes

Looks pretty good from here if ya seen my mess I’m dealing with that’s worst that taking 3 decks of cards and just tossing them in the air .

1 Like

Done buying seeds for awhile, until the next sale/promo, Im sure. Wanna breed and increase my stash with trading and have MORE than enough genetics, and growing via OG, for that. Mainly just after BOG genetics now, so if someone sees something they want to trade for we can take it the other thread.

1 Like

I put my most valuable seeds in a ziploc just a wild assortment and wrote “do not trade - too good” on it a couple days ago LOL and put it in the fridge

2 Likes

Wow! If y’all actually popped all these free beans and posted grow logs with pretty pictures instead of running your mouths, OG would be much more interesting.

Save all the random chit chat for your own grow threads or smokers lounge.

2 Likes

See? That’s called ‘freedom’ … of sorts lol I can’t do that as a licensed grower. I must have every seeds of every strain separate, counted, and categorized… That’s not the rules I agreed to play by when I bought my license, but they change em often here in Oklahoma. At least until they get things ironed out as to the stuff like ‘seed-2-sale’ tracking programs that are required.

2 Likes

Thanks bruv! I got standard 16oz solo cups from the dollar store and went to town making the holes with a cheap soldering iron. I did the same thing to a set of yogurt cups so there’s not a chance in Narnia* of anything drowning as the roots develop. (*meaning: even in a fantasy setting it ain’t gonna happen!)

1 Like

How is that called for?

I’ll bet that each and every person that posted pics of seeds and/or their seed storage has plants growing.

4 Likes

Don’t misunderstand, they are separate. But I definitely didn’t count or categorize them accurately :joy:

1 Like

Most do.

I do and on my current journal you can just see the start of my seeds from og. Since my state has a plant limit of 0, I don’t care how many I plant and have a bit more than I need going, but I wanna make some moms, plus the autos, plus it’s just plain fun to watch em grow and share the bounty. None of my friends grow but they all appreciate the smoke I share…

I enjoy the witty banter on this thread, but make it a point to update mine, check on threads I follow and read new ones…

I think most shared sentiments… this is a fun thread, goofy at times but easy to get to know others here…

5 Likes

I seriously doubt most do as this thread is 1000’s long. At this point we would have 50,000 grow logs instead of water cooler banter all day while refreshing waiting for free seeds all day

Banter is great when in the proper place. If anyone is sharing any useful cannabis knowledge it’s clearly lost in here.

2 Likes

It’s called for as 99% of the posts are off topic

1000s long is meaningless to extrapolate 50,000 grows when the pool of people making those posts make more than one each. And assumes a lot of people arent growing for the sake of a point.

As to policy and enforcement, im newly back, Ill defer to everyone else and play nice. But having all those seeds is why I had the freebies I dont have time to pop to give away, and advise on how to store free seeds is at least tangentially related. If I had time to grow them all, I wouldnt have any for others. Thats my piece, but not my site, so Ill behave however is acceptable going forward.

1 Like

Cool! I’m as good a Coonass as anyone. I grew up in Alabama and stayed with my dad in New Orleans once for 6 months. I love that kind of food. Any seafood, and I love King Cake, too.

When I went back home and lived for a few years our hombrew club threw a crawfish boil party every year. One of the members was from Nola and a friend of his would drive up all night from there after getting all of the live crawfish that night. And, he would do all of the cooking. Each batch was a little different with ingredients. Oh man, those were fun parties and eating crawfish boil all day long. I really do miss the Gulf Coast but, I live in Colorado so I can be free. I’d like to go back eventually, maybe around Mobile, but not until they legalize it.

Anyway, welcome to OG @Breelie … we have a good many female growers on here and you’ll enjoy it. We have fun. peace

Lmao, hey, I picked up a photo organizer box up at Walmart. I saw the same one online a long time ago that some forum member showed on another forum.

It has 16 smaller boxes for storing photos. I made 12 of them into alphabetical a-b, c-d, etc. Last one is wxyz, and 4 for other stuff. I may have to play with the alphabet dividing but I had to just start, lol. I log them into a notebook alphabetically, and then put the whole pack in the box. I’m like you, I wanted to keep things inside the same container they came in to me.

I’ve only just started but I think I really like it. It’s been driving me crazy not having it done. I let things get out of hand, lol. Let me see if I can get the steam engine fired up in my old iPhony and throw a pic up.

8 Likes

There is a thread on seed storage.

2 Likes

Like I said, not my site. Wanna lock down the thread and make only posts allowed 100% asking for seeds or offering seeds and thats where it stops, im cool with it, no sweat off my back. No offense at all. Wasnt trying to defend off topic or tell you youre wrong, cause youre not. I havnt been back long enough to know how rigid everything is and how the community works in the forum. But lets make everyone happy.

Best Coast Genetics - Apparition (Head Dog #9 x Ghost Rider x London Pound Cake) 5 pack reg for the first Dibs. Got 3 other packs I gave out yesterday I gotta take to the post office anyway.

3 Likes

Feels a bit… Overzealous, idk

This thread has been good for general banter and chats, taking that out would just make it soulless. I honestly don’t even see the issue here

3 Likes

I’m dibbing

1 Like

Oops. I’m guilty, too. I was reading and got lost. Maybe just change the title name to “general chat” and make a dedicated Free Seeds thread that’s more streamlined in case somebody is searching for a particular strain and wants to ask everyone at once.