Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Shit that reminds me, I was supposed to start a marinade today!

Itā€™s fine that youā€™re way cooler than me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face:as soon as my state makes them legal :mage:

Is it ok to say youā€™re a walking contradiction!? mean no harm! lol! :hugs: :thinking:

Can I be in your club now?

1 Like

Great plan I wish someone would come in and organize my seed stash and while there doing that the sock drawer needs some attention .

1 Like

Wellā€¦ you do listen to adviceā€¦ hmmā€¦ I guess so. My pup approved and ya know what they say about dogs knowing people. Lol

1 Like

I get seeds just fine. Itā€™s understood theyā€™re just a seed until grown. I feel the only problem lies when youā€™re growing and selling it. Once I grew my first plant and it started to smell, I realized there were plenty of people growing plants in my nice quiet middle class neighborhood. And every one is burning during superbowl parties in their garage. Itā€™s not a big deal if you donā€™t make it one in my opinion.

4 Likes

These work great!!! For soft packs and such.

Until you have hard boxes. These are the breeder packs I cannot bring myself to open until ready to plant.

What should I grow to breed once my autos are done?

12 Likes

Works great with these too. Its the damn boxes that dont fit the fellows atmos vacuum jars.

Ends up looking like this

5 Likes

lol looks like ā€˜organized chaosā€™ to meā€¦ but nice!

3 Likes

Looks pretty good from here if ya seen my mess Iā€™m dealing with thatā€™s worst that taking 3 decks of cards and just tossing them in the air .

1 Like

Done buying seeds for awhile, until the next sale/promo, Im sure. Wanna breed and increase my stash with trading and have MORE than enough genetics, and growing via OG, for that. Mainly just after BOG genetics now, so if someone sees something they want to trade for we can take it the other thread.

1 Like

I put my most valuable seeds in a ziploc just a wild assortment and wrote ā€œdo not trade - too goodā€ on it a couple days ago LOL and put it in the fridge

2 Likes

Wow! If yā€™all actually popped all these free beans and posted grow logs with pretty pictures instead of running your mouths, OG would be much more interesting.

Save all the random chit chat for your own grow threads or smokers lounge.

2 Likes

See? Thatā€™s called ā€˜freedomā€™ ā€¦ of sorts lol I canā€™t do that as a licensed grower. I must have every seeds of every strain separate, counted, and categorizedā€¦ Thatā€™s not the rules I agreed to play by when I bought my license, but they change em often here in Oklahoma. At least until they get things ironed out as to the stuff like ā€˜seed-2-saleā€™ tracking programs that are required.

2 Likes

Thanks bruv! I got standard 16oz solo cups from the dollar store and went to town making the holes with a cheap soldering iron. I did the same thing to a set of yogurt cups so thereā€™s not a chance in Narnia* of anything drowning as the roots develop. (*meaning: even in a fantasy setting it ainā€™t gonna happen!)

1 Like

How is that called for?

Iā€™ll bet that each and every person that posted pics of seeds and/or their seed storage has plants growing.

4 Likes

Donā€™t misunderstand, they are separate. But I definitely didnā€™t count or categorize them accurately :joy:

1 Like

Most do.

I do and on my current journal you can just see the start of my seeds from og. Since my state has a plant limit of 0, I donā€™t care how many I plant and have a bit more than I need going, but I wanna make some moms, plus the autos, plus itā€™s just plain fun to watch em grow and share the bounty. None of my friends grow but they all appreciate the smoke I shareā€¦

I enjoy the witty banter on this thread, but make it a point to update mine, check on threads I follow and read new onesā€¦

I think most shared sentimentsā€¦ this is a fun thread, goofy at times but easy to get to know others hereā€¦

5 Likes