Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

hoping the same!

Whatcha got? I’m a Dudette! :grin::green_heart::v:

2 Likes

Thanks @Bobgrows ! That’s awesome! :v::wink:
These are regs correct?

2 Likes

Anyone for Momma Thai?
Yes all regs.3 packs

3 Likes

Good to know!

1 Like

What are the parents? Thai is great. I’m interested. :wink:

lol, didn’t you read this thread? I already got corrected for calling her a sir! sheesh! :rofl: Keep up buddy! Don’t wanna insult the generous ones! :smiley:

3 Likes

ive gotta get better at that stuff, i throw out “man” and “dude” and whatever other colloquialisms constantly, need to be better about not doing that so much. old habits. pretty sure i even call my wife “dude” without thinking about it. poor woman.

2 Likes

Originally from Seedsman.

2 Likes

I think JohnnyP uses “Cuz” alot… I gotta start using it more… I always say sir, just outta simple respect… And m’am just sounds, old… Cuz works either way :smiley:

4 Likes

lol that’s a ‘tribal thing’ around Pembroke, NC the tribal seat…everyone says ‘cuz’…

2 Likes

Never knew it was so hard to giveaway seeds!!:thinking::smirk::rofl:

2 Likes

Funny note @Nagel420 I recall @Bobgrows wasn’t a bro.

Ironically I have used DUDE as a genderless pronoun for some time now as one of my best friends of near 30 years, a Scottish/Polish woman covered in tattoos wrists to neck to ankles and a Doctorate in communications does the same and I picked it up from her

…granted she lived and taught in Dallas, Texas for many years and that’s when she started it.

Was better than calling each other “Fuckhead” all the time :laughing:

4 Likes

@FiveGar are you still interested in Momma Thai?

The Thai? hell I’ll toss a dibs in for that!

3 Likes

well if no one if jumping on it, i’ll go ahead and say dibs on the momma thai!

1 Like

What can I say lol I’ve always had a soft spot for Thai, since the early 70s lol

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed & @OldSchoolNewKid you guys got them. Send info

2 Likes

On the topic of gender identify, my workplace is an artist-run charity and I use genderless pronouns exclusively now because everyone has their own unique experience and inclusivity is important. There are some variations to this like “Dude” and “Bruv” which still poke out, where Bruv exclusively when I know I’m dealing with someone that identifies as a male.

Also, living in Toronto it’s just both the respectful and the safer thing to do. :wink:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6).