Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

COMING SOON TO A MAILBOX NEAR YOU!!!

Pairs of: UK Cheese, Pink Cookies, Kosher Kush & Gelato (Larry Bird 33)…

…each to be hit up with both Purple Paralyzer Poison & Black Candyland Pollen!

SEEDS FOR ALL BECAUSE IT’S THE OG THING TO DO!!!

(Note: Still 2 more weeks of veg before up potting to 8" for flowering. Yes I’m crazy. Yes I’m following by examples set on OG :laughing: :fist: )

16 Likes

Whoa, nice!!! Can’t wait to see your progress

1 Like

Some great people in Quebec, and some beautiful hash last time I was there (14 years ago) must’ve been fresh off the boat straight from the port lol

I’ll let everyone know how the Molokai goes :smiley: it would be a crime not to :laughing:

3 Likes

Nice!!! @Pigeonman

coo roo-c’too-coo.

2 Likes

tenor

4 Likes

Hi Everyone this is Petal. I had to make a new account but I am safe now. Long story short DO NOT Mail yourself clones even if you are medical.

17 Likes

Eep! Well glad your all good now.

3 Likes

Glad to hear you’re safe.

2 Likes

Glad you are ok @PetalPowerseed welcome back!

1 Like

Waterproof Sleeping Bag ordered, guess sleeping next to Mailbox is a Priority!!! Continued success on your endeavors, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks Mr.:honeybee: ! I’ve been so inspired by those here on OG that this was an “oh I just HAVE to do this” labour of love. Next inspiriation: STS Kosher Kush clones to make Kosher Kush S1’s!

3 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground please contact pm me

1 Like

Glad you are safe.
:pray:

I was stupid but I learned my lesson.

4 Likes

I thought that doing so was legal in Canada ?

2 Likes

I am not in Canada.

2 Likes

Out of likes sorry to hear you had some troubles .

2 Likes

Thank you. means a lot.

4 Likes

Welcome back!

3 Likes

Hi petal! Good to know you’re doing well. Can you extrapolate on this issue? Just curious. I don’t want to cause any issue for myself or others. Thanks friend.

4 Likes