Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

i think he said @Chronickyle

1 Like

Iā€™m doing a preservation run for arakku Valley and @chronickyle is doing a preservation run for kalga.

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t a preservation run be a walk !? :sweat_smile:

Sorry

:laughing: I promise you these long flowering sativas are no walk lol 14+ weeks of flower :laughing:

I havenā€™t even flipped to flower and Iā€™m already wishing it was chop day lol the suspense is the worst

3 Likes

Damnnn ! I once waited 13 weeks for amber trichomes to show up on a plant ā€¦never happened

That means wait longer on some plants

Were you waiting 13 weeks from flower or 13 weeks from seed ?

Circumstances haulted operation tango due to invasion on front flats soilders had to be terminated ā€¦copy

Oooops! lol My bad cuz Iā€™m trying to post on several threads and got confused! :rofl: Imagine that! Anyhow hell, @Chronickyle is good for a helluva run also! Thereā€™s a lot of good growers here, and thatā€™s just one of the reasons I like hanging aroundā€¦ :smile: :+1:

3 Likes

Same, I like what Iā€™ve seen so far of you and your germination technique Mr. @JohnnyPotseed

1 Like

It was Flower like 130 days or something 40 day veg

1 Like

Really cool bud, many thanks.

1 Like

No problem , you are welcome

1 Like

Hey @JohnnyPotseed, thinking my Sept run will be Sour Bubble by BOG. Got to make some buds but figure to make some seeds as well. Should be fun.

6 Likes

Now that sounds good

:rofl: :rofl: So you ARE going to do a preservation/seed run on the ones from @Donnie also? Cool!

No those arenā€™t from me . I donā€™t think I have anything from BOG

With three of yas going at it, there oughta be a damn rain of seeds up in here in the future months! :rofl: :rofl:

btw lol just as an ā€˜aside noteā€™ ā€¦ Iā€™m collecting pollen for making some auto crosses, and also going to collect the Romulan pollen for some photo crosses in the near future, myself! :smile: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

There 26 or 27 people ( i think that numbers right ) on the freakers list alone, doing preservation seed runs also some are doing multiple runs . So there is definitely a bunch of seeds being made .

3 Likes

Yep, @Guitarzan was by for a visit today and he told me about some. It sounds like yā€™all gotta good plan!

3 Likes