Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

This covid uprising needs to go so I can go meet up with @Guitarzan sometime since we are pretty close location wise. I’m sure I can probably learn some new stuff from him . Definitely seems like a solid good guy.

1 Like

He’s solid as a rock, good…

3 Likes

Lol, no, bought the seeds in DannyTerpintines auction. Been buying BOG seeds up and have a thread going with a pole to see peoples preference.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure I had some input on that poll lol

2 Likes

Ok, good denizens of the OGniverse… I’m leaving y’all til tomorrow. It’s time to spend the afternoon with my sweetheart!

9 Likes

Do we have any indica landraces floating around ?

1 Like

The anime / models like marvel / DC comics market is insane! If I could paint like they do, I would be making them. But you gotta be able to make your own, ie model. And I can do houses, not organic like people / monsters LOL. Play ball in your own field they say :smiley: They do require a resin printer (as opposed to FDM which is my mainstay, aka filament printers). Resin provides 100x the detail capability of filament. But build area is small (or printer costs lots of $$ for a big print area).

I saw the prices on some of the printer tents (identical to a grow tent, maybe shorter) but the price was 2-3x because “its for a printer”. I think prices have come down and stabilized a bit now.

I could be talked into a commission LOL but no anime or warhammer ROFLMAO

4 Likes

catching up and saw this post and my johnnypotseed voice yelled THERE FAST FINISHERS NOT AUTOS!

sorry i had to for him <3

1 Like

Good night folks!!
Hugz of @BERZERK

Good night John-Boy!!!

2 Likes

I take some days to pay attention on my girls , my garden comes bigger

Learning so much in og!!!

4 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground look this purple haze x purps secret you sent to me. 100% tax of germinate

@anon93244739 @corey
All seeds you send to me.
I would like to thanks to realize a little dream i have , cultivate some american stuff.
But i keep moving
Tomorrow i ll transplant some clones and install a hps of 1000w

12 Likes

:heart_eyes: looking good!! Glad you’re back friend. Hope you, your family and Shaman are all well.

2 Likes

@BERZERK looks like a good start. that SB isn’t soloberry is it? just figured i’d ask.

3 Likes

Wasuuuup buuud.
We re fine here , shaman are great. Slow like garfield.
That cat was crazy. But they are awesome.
Glad to talk to you again.
Thanks for the support oldfriendunderground

1 Like

Wasup @anonymous4289
Your seeds are close to be delivered.
So my friend.
Are the Sour Bluetooth F2

1 Like

@BERZERK they never made it? if they didn’t arrive yet then they will probably never show up. i sent them a long time ago. i thought you got them.

1 Like

I already payed the delivery.
Just waiting @anonymous4289
In max of 7 days will arrive

1 Like

oh ok, cool. let me know when you get them.

1 Like

I ll hit you with a pic here in this topic bud and will tag you.

1 Like