Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

thats was where it was when started doing that, so i moved it to bottom of tent blowing across floor think that would be ok

the leaves that have curled will probably not uncurl but it wont keep happening to new growth

growth in growing :seedling: :herb: :evergreen_tree:

:man_farmer:lime

Are you able to take a pic?

i have them in flowering mode 1 week today

1 Like

no sorry cant right now on laptop, let me go try to take a pic be back in a few

1 Like

Is Mark on strainly still providing seeds? i hit him up recently about purchasing some and have not gotten any response yet, i just know people have said how responsive he usually is, and this is my first time reaching out, just wondering if im missing something or if everything is okay there.

1 Like

You might try through his site at Calibest420

or his phone # is 619-929-1106

2 Likes

ok couldnt get pic with laptop but after looking under leaves i can see specs of soil, geussing where i turned it upside to to pull out of pot to transplant, so will that cause the upside down taco curl

Easiest way to reach Mark is to call him, do you have his phone number?

Edit: I see JohnnyPotseed posted it above, give him a ring. Easy guy to talk too and super nice.

1 Like

thanks for the help fellas. for some reason a phone call these days feels so intensely personal, i did a bit of a double take at the suggestion :joy:

2 Likes

Mark is an older guy. Many of us grew up in a time when cell phones and internet did not exist and prefer the method of communication we were raised using. He does get texts on that number as well.

7 Likes

He also hooks me up with things I send him from Thingyverse for the cost of the materials :smiley:

I have a Companion Cube heā€™s gonna pass me next I see him.

1 Like

I cant help but think the post count on OG has gone down since I went on holidays, lol.

2 Likes

i hear that, im old enough to remember vaguely the pre-internet world as a kid. gotta shake out of this aversion to voice calling haha. thanks for the info again.

3 Likes

LOL vaguely remember? Holy crap I remember before we had cable television. I remember when I had a dirt road. I remember 300 baud modem all the way through 56k. Then cable modems came in and it was great for a while. Then everybody got on and it all slowed down. Iā€™ll be dead honest with you I miss the days before everybody was staring at their cell phones all the time

5 Likes

the staring at the cell phones thing is a real bummer i agree. iā€™m 33 so those internet free years as a kid were all i had before everything changed up. back living on a dirt road now though in the green mountains :v:

So you were about three or four when the internet started to become a thing. That was about my freshman or sophomore year in college and I remember Lynx browser and Netscape browser didnā€™t even exist yet. Explorer wasnā€™t even a thought in Microsoftā€™s head. They werenā€™t even pictures it was all text-based.

PS. There obviously was no Google it was called that giant book set called the Encyclopedia Britannica

2 Likes

yea, my recollection of the early internet was dial up modems and AOL, couldnā€™t tell you what age i was when we finally got a computer in the house, but it feels like forever ago, i realize thats not like the beginning of the internet era, but thats the time that sticks out in my mind from growing up.

P.S. i remember the encyclopedia sets, my old man tried to pawn his old one off on me when they sold my childhood home. haha

1 Like

Do you have any idea how much money those Dam encyclopedias cost our parents? If Iā€™m correct I remember it being about 20 or $25 a book and there were like Fifty books. Thatā€™s a lot of money back in the day. Crazy to think that now you could just ask your phone and get it answer

2 Likes

yea, and i think i could count on one hand the number of times i saw my dad crack a book in that set.