Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

I do remember using them for papers and reports in school. Made it convenient to not have to go to the library at times. But when I moved back into my childhood home and tried to get rid of them nobody wanted them, recycling didn’t even want to take them, garbage men said they were recycling recycling men’s that they were garbage, ended up using a bonfire. Don’t really feel bad because man so much stuff changed and it’s not like I’m burning books for other reasons LOL

1 Like

I’m just old enough to remember the party lines. Those were the original social media. You always had to watch what you said on there because Mr. and Mrs. Busybody picked up on every ring.
:joy:

4 Likes

Oh man I remember them. In the Lake Community I grew up in you had one private line per house and your second line was a party line if you had a second line. Can’t tell you how many times you lift up the phone and hear the neighbors conversation. It’s strange to think that was a thing

5 Likes

That’s all we had when I lived back in the hills of WVa.

3 Likes

@corey The Dosi auto assortment arrived safe and sound today with some Pura Vida from @Sasquatch . Man I love getting a little surprise in the mailbox :smiley:

Thanks again Gentleman, I will be tagging you when I pop em :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I remember when cartoons only came on one day a week (Saturday) and tv actually ended every night

5 Likes

:musical_note: After these messages we’ll be right back :musical_note:

1 Like

When those coloured bars and that tone came on it was bed time

We only had maybe 5 channels here, 7 on a good day, and still found better things to watch then you can on tv now

5 Likes

We had one channel when I was a kid, that’s it. I didn’t have a computer till I was 40. Shit I’m old!

2 Likes

Remember when pong came out? That was a game changer, loved that game

Tell kids now about pong and they’re like “WTF is this”

4 Likes

I still have a Commodore and a trash80 to remind me how much I enjoy books. :joy: Wozniak’s only problem was he wasn’t a sociopath.

1 Like

Hey just wanted to thank everyone here @JohnnyPotseed @DougDawson and everyone else who chimed in, got in touch with Mark this afternoon, couldn’t have been a more pleasant dude. Package should be in the mail today. :v:t2::v:t2:

6 Likes

Awesome bud, glad you got him. I can’t agree more, such a nice guy to talk too.

1 Like

Dude answers for he phone for a total stranger calling like it’s one of his buddies he talks to every week. Wild, haha, super rad though

3 Likes

This thread definitely slow down while you were on holiday, but it was awesome to see OG’ers not named Doug stepping up and slinging some packs in your absence!

9 Likes

Absolutely, I have been lurking and watching. Been fun :slight_smile: I am just a tiny piece of what goes on around here and there are too many great folks here to even mention. I was more speaking to my lack of chronic posting :wink:

5 Likes

Lol! Does anyone know about TrumpNutz maDE by m2?

3 Likes

I heard Trumpnutz is cheatos x saucyballs

2 Likes

Well they were created by @Molto_Mota. They were back crossed then reversed into fems. (Sauce Balls x cheetos). I took this strain and crossed it with an orange goji male to make the go nuts strain.

7 Likes