Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Where did you end up finding them @anon92380848

If I was home atm I’d take a pic of my pantry. You’d lol it’s so full of pina colada crap. I’m a sucker for anything that says that name on it, no joke. My wife absolutely hates it, cuz half of the stuff I dislike cuz it’s nowhere near pina colada and I toss it or my garbage disposal sons crush it, but they ALWAYS get me, drinks especially

1 Like

Yeah thats a good strain it a cross of classic Banana Kush X Starburst Bubba strains i believe

4 Likes

If that’s the case, I’m going pack hunting right now 100%

2 Likes

That scene is one of my all time favorites. That and the one toothpick part right before it.
“Oh wait thats my dck…oh hey here you go."
"Geez I hope you d
cks bigger then this man”

3 Likes

Lmao! No Labrador and Maui wowie for me haha!

2 Likes

Seedsupreme, spent like 350 in seeds on that site in the fall before i learned better ways to get em

3 Likes

Just looked up my old purchase reciept, it was Dr underground as the breeder

1 Like

Plants are watered and that may be the extent of my efforts in any direction today :laughing:

Slow day around here huh?

1 Like

sure is buddy

1 Like

All those Canadians out there should remember Freeseeds.ca :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah you dirty Canucks :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

That’s pretty awesome! Wish we had something like that for the USA lol

2 Likes

Now if only I can find the derga Mata strain too from when they are touring his grow room

1 Like

Thank you sir🙏🏻 I’m on it

Looks like I missed some fun

1 Like

Anyone paying attention for another giveaway? Trivia in a few minutes to come

3 Likes

In the marijuana community the name Krishna Andavolu should be a familiar name to the senior members in the community, but what is he known best for? First one gets 3 seeds of blue fruit auto

3 Likes

Edited : I don’t like Trivia’s 🤦:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: always suck at them !!

Good luck everyone!!

2 Likes

producing weediquette?!