Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Vice news i think

U got it! Send the addy! Got 3 more of blue fruit auto for first person that can tell me what the show is about or what his mission is creating it

2 Likes

documentary television series airing on Viceland that follows host, and Vice correspondent,

The impact of Marijuana legalization

1 Like

Well Damn missed it again because I was looking at royal queen seeds sale they have going on lol

3 Likes

Modern living with an awesome beard.

5 Likes

Normalizing cannabis culture maybe?

Edit: a lot of his segments have to do with the impacts of the drug war on people, so maybe that too? I don’t know, great show though

1 Like

The Future of Cannabis

culture and economics of the legalization of marijuana

Chronicling the science culture and economics of legalization

science, culture and economics of the legalization of marijuana

Well the answer I was going for is the impact of cannabis and learning about cannabis cultures around the world, gonna have to give it to @LegsMahoney for being the closest and still gonna give it to @Oldtimerunderground as his show does touch on that but not the overall big picture

3 Likes

Thank you @anon92380848 but my answer really wasn’t that great. I may or may not have copy and pasted straight from Google, lol.

There were some great answers here, especially the one from @lophophora.ca :joy: I need to grow my beard back. Feel naked without it.

6 Likes

Does anyone know what dq x wc strain is and mbap x dg means

That’s some Dairy Queen x White Castle :rofl: just playing bro. No clue.

7 Likes

Lol, A friend got these and trying to find out which strains they are im confused about them

1 Like

Dairy queen x white cookies & manbearalienpig xdouble grape

Haha right? That answer had me cracking up for sure!

2 Likes

K thanks ill let him know later on good looking out

Send that addy and I’ll get em sent :wink: