Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Lmao, damn I was actually almost right with that guess?! Haha that’s a trip

2 Likes

Idk if thats correct , its just what the most common answers are on google

1 Like

Hot damn. First win here! I feel like I should ring a bell or blast an air horn or something

7 Likes

Gave me a good laugh too, until I stopped laughing and realized it just might be the most accurate answer of them all hhahahaha. Woah I’m too high. Need to slow down. I knew I shouldn’t have put those 2 tablespoons of weed butter and and canna-infused MCT oil in my coffee today.

7 Likes

My favorite lately is throwing some cannabutter in the stiring popcorn maker for a munchie that gives u munchies haha

4 Likes

This infused honey is pretty good

We just started stocking the dr zymes at the shop I work at. Let me know how it goes for you if you remember.
Dirtron

1 Like

I like Dr. Zymes, mantis, monterey bt, and neem oil. Other than those I use essential oils , companion planting, and certain spices to detour bugs and such issues.

3 Likes

I’m debating on trying to extract something from this already butane blasted trim I forgot to throw out or just getting another d8 cart. I hate being between harvests, need to get my skills up to where I don’t run out between.

3 Likes

Save the money you would spend on butane an go buy something.

2 Likes

Aka “guaranteed diarrhea”.

Don’s Quiche x Wilbur’s Cock. “Quiche” doesn’t refer to the food either… :neutral_face:

6 Likes

I’m outta likes but this has me Rollin @Slick1 :rofl:

1 Like

Got it wrong friend, it’s actually Don Quijote x White Castillo! The burger joint…!? :sunglasses: :flushed:

2 Likes

Alrighty let’s get one last trivia going for 5 seeds of white crystal meth auto ( I swear I’m not trying to ruin lives giving these out😂) question to follow

2 Likes

@Abbbian , you get the black snow?

36, blue, Dianna Ross, Ford Falcon, The word “creamy”…

2 Likes

So this one is a two part question that must get both correct. What is the cartoon of a pissed off with the world squirrel ranting about all sorts of stuff(name of the cartoon or the website) and what was the name of his ADHD squirrel friend?
Hint: they toss nuts together in one of the episodes

3 Likes

Lmao! Nope, nope and nope

2 Likes

Edit. Nuerotically yours
Foamy and pill-z

4 Likes

Nuerotically yours foamy the squirrel

2 Likes