Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Welcome to the club! You must be East of me!

2 Likes

That gets an excessive heat warning??? Thatā€™s just an average day for our summers out here!
Seeing itā€™s only 106 outside Iā€™d say weā€™re actually having a cold front from our typical 115-120 degree days
Screenshot_20210810-132925|230x500

2 Likes

Your RH isnā€™t 70% plus though. Grew up in the southwest, hot/dry fine but here in upper Midwest the humidity hits like a ton of bricks!!!

3 Likes

Ya weā€™re def a dry heat out here, MOST OF THE TIME. But when we get out summer monsoon seasons it makes things hellishly hot and sticky, joked many times with my dad that I could swear I woke up in Florida haha

3 Likes

Floridaā€™s great 4 months of the yearā€¦

1 Like

Az Is nice the other 8 months haha I think weā€™re the only state that understands leaving oven mitts in the cars for when we first jump in, change that fell out of pockets and the metal of the seatbelt clip is no joke getting in on a summer day

2 Likes

Too true on all counts!!!

1 Like

Iā€™m on the Jersey coastline.

Itā€™s the mix of humidity and heat. You step out of your house and it just about takes your breath away .

This right here. Iā€™ve prayed for it to drop to 70% before :smile:

Iā€™m in the melting pot of Oklahoma we burn up with heat and humidity seeing triple digit heat and 90+% humidity is common . I swear its like the devils taint here at times . Lol

3 Likes

Thats why you gotta be in the mountains like me. Serious 10 degree temp drop just driving up the mountain from neighboring towns. :smiley:

Jersey shore isnā€™t that bad though if you got the bay breezes (had family place in Lavalette/ OB III growing up)ā€¦ Right on the lagoon!

2 Likes

Yup. Hotter than the hinges of Hell!

2 Likes

Yup and its just the beginning of August lol . 0 days and itā€™ll start cooling off more.

Always extreme heat right up til State Fair time and then some. Iā€™m West of OKC. I know hot when I feel it.

2 Likes

For us when we walk out it feels like weā€™re getting blasted with a hair dryer lol

1 Like

Iā€™m on the east side about 2.5 hours from okc

1 Like

Actually very nice country over there. Used to go over to Lake Tenkiller quite a bit for bass fishing tournaments.

1 Like

Damn that sounds brutal! Have u ever heard of the strain Oklahoma oil strike out there? Got some seeds of it that Iā€™m on my last one growing that was a winner of a 10k plant phenohunt, got a grow log of it if ur curious about it

2 Likes

Iā€™m 5 minutes from it lol

2 Likes

No I havenā€™t heard if it , was it by chance renamed?

Hooked up my biggest in my lifetime last thursday

15 Likes