Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Not to my knowledge, it’s def sativa leaning but not sure what genetic background it came from, just was suppose to be something special I guess from the hunt. More I’m learning about breeding and phenohunting it makes me curious of what the desired traits they were looking for to declare it a “winner”

1 Like

Nice striper. I have fished for many years, and never caught a striper that big. Now the biggest largemouth bass I have caught was 10.2 pounds and caught a nice one just last year was 8.7 pounds.

1 Like

Took my nephew fishing last summer we brought this fella home

11 Likes

I thought it was a carp hooking up till I could finally see it bringing in, put up a hell of a fight and felt like I was dragging in a log, ended up weighing in at 7 lbs and 27", def proud of that one! We have largemouth in the marsh here but haven’t seen any bigger than about 2 lbs. I couldn’t imagine the size of the mouth and head on a 10 lber, even 8.7 is a healthy ass fish!!!

4 Likes

Damn bro! That thing is a beast too! What was the weigh in specs for it?

1 Like

This one I caught this year. Too bad it was after spawn. Shee woulda went 10 pounds easy.

Edit. Forgot. She was 7.6 pounds. Look how that tail is ground off on the bottom. Thats from fanning the eggs in the nest.

9 Likes

On my bucket list to go to the north country and catch a muskie or a big northern pike. I remember my uncle catching a pike a long time ago. It was like 38 inches long. Frickin teeth like a crocodile.

5 Likes

I’ve never caught one of those either but seen pics, fished at yuba lake in Utah that had em and ran into another fisher that caught one but personally never got to hook up on one

1 Like

There are big pike in the lake I live on. Now I’m scared to go swimming. lol

1 Like

Let’s not forget the ones that got away PullHair
ezgif.com-gif-maker (4) ezgif.com-gif-maker (3)

9 Likes

It was 37 inches long, I’m not finding the exact weight in my messages to my brother . It was every bit of 30+lbs

2 Likes

Both Pike and Musky :smiley:
Muskie Pike

8 Likes

We have gar here with teeth similar to that lol

2 Likes

That second pic tickled me cuz it actually happened to me. First time in a kayak too. I had just caught a nice little bass couple three pounds. Went to cast again and the frickin reel exploded (well it flew apart) and it scared me so bad i dropped my fishing rod and the whole shooting match went to the bottom of the lake. Hawhaw. What a day.

5 Likes

They can inter breed too, I believe.

2 Likes

i’ve lost my fair share of lures… bail snaps and whatnot… not cool…

2 Likes

The Ontario record of 65 lbs was caught in Blackstone harbor at Moon River Basin. Spent tons of time there. The world record is only 2 lbs more. Here is the guy who caught it holding his prize :slight_smile:

15 Likes

HOLY SH!T !!!
This right here :point_up_2:t2::point_up_2:t2::point_up_2:t2:

2 Likes

is that a northern or a muskie?

2 Likes

What a HOG!!!
:dizzy_face:

2 Likes