Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

To clear things one win per day per giver . Not 1 per day period shit if 5 people were giving seeds away you could technically win all 5 giveaways .

5 Likes

I wouldnā€™t care if the same person won fair and square on my giveaways, saves me the stamp and itā€™s all free game with the same opportunity and amount of time from anyone on the site, some days you will miss every one and one day u may get lucky and catch a couple, either way luck of the draw and fair game

1 Like

Holy shit dude let it go already

5 Likes

Good example is Sunday night @DougDawson giving out a bunch and some even with multiple winners for same contest and I still managed to miss out, didnā€™t bother me, just kept watching for the next ones cuz a win should be fair and square

1 Like

Everyone does things differently.

I did let it go and left the thread, give a round of applause for Nagel that wanted to bring it back up again :wink:

I donā€™t think anybody is offering them to ā€œjust shut you upā€ā€¦ I think they see the passion for your project and wanna help.

It is a bit of the wild west here with seed giveaways, I agree with that. But I appreciate all that are willing to help others, and I have see that here in many waysā€¦

I saw your loss with the swamp cooler, been there myself with a bad AC years ago, so I understand your position and the frustration. I really do. It sucks more when you had heart and soul invested, in my case I was growing bag seed but it still hurt because it was 3 months down the drain, back to square 1.

Just relax a bit and realize its supposed to be fun, and these are your friends. Help will come, but you gotta accept itā€¦

So, are ya smoking that joint / cold drink in hand yet?? If not, what are ya waitin for?!?!?

3 Likes

Really? Bring it back up? Sorry if I was not on ALL nightā€¦

Thanks for sharing your negativity dudeā€¦ Now Iā€™m off to light one up, pour a drink and sit in the hottubā€¦

have a good night manā€¦

3 Likes

please make it stopā€¦

4 Likes

Well u came in late and wrote a paragraph pulling me back in here, of course a response is gonna happen, Iā€™m not just gonna say nothing, so I do and get told to let it go already? No one is making anyone read what I have to say. The offers didnt come cuz they see the passion and want to help, they came because those members just wanted to keep the peace in the community and seen a solution to a problem and prob a concensus Iā€™m just making a scene. Friends help each other when they are down and try to lift each other up and Iā€™ve done a lot for others in the past in tough spots, just an eye opener when Iā€™m finally in that spot and everyone is no where to be found and just being watched struggling just trying to get my feet back onto at least square one again. Iā€™ve got the means and the knowledge to grow, but I canā€™t make it happen with only hopes and dreams. If someone knows what it feels like losing everything they worked hard for then why would they be so hesitant to help someone else thats also fallen on those hard times being in those shoes before? Thatā€™s what keeps me helping people when Iā€™m not on rock bottom myself, donā€™t wish those bad times for anyone and would reach out to help if I know I could

2 Likes

Was this for real? Scrolling up and reading through this story in reverse made for a hilarious morning read :popcorn:

Thank you for always making me smile OG!

6 Likes

Kinda unbelievable that our friend Fireball wants more than his share of beans. Lighten up dude. We are all with you. If you win from someone today, cool. Come back tomorrow and you may win again.
Look man. Most packs have at least 5 seeds. Unless you are trying to get free seeds to get weed to sell to a dispensary, 5 seeds is plenty of free seed to get you going.
Bottom line, donā€™t be greedy. I have been here almost a year. I went from a small handful of beans to having about 60 different strains in that time. Give OG a chance to work. You will find the generous folks here are merely wanting to help you, and 5000 others here. Just hang in there, beanage will come.
Ok, of my soapbox.

15 Likes

Ooooh, somebody didnā€™t read the thread carefully!

2 Likes

Hawhawhaw.
I just figger about 1500 of us donā€™t need any help and are just here as helpers.
Iā€™m one of the 5000, by the way.

4 Likes

:rofl:

that WAS the first thing I thought of when I saw 5000.

1 Like

I fixed myself. You guys are so sensitive to bad information. Jeeez!
Haha.

2 Likes

BigMike told me to water my plants with mayonnaise for a week to triple my yields. Does this look like a deficiency to anyone else?

3 Likes

LOL, hey, the internet is full of bad info. Weā€™re just trying to do our part and keep you informed with the latest info :wink:

1 Like

I think itā€™s actually supposed to be hollandaise. Hope that helps

4 Likes

Dude, he was supposed to say Ranch Dressing. Its the extra spices in it that helps. He must be getting confused with his white liquids over thereā€¦

Mayonaise is for rooting clonesā€¦ Everyone knows thatā€¦

:smiley:

4 Likes