Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Panama red was 60% full of roots when I had to knock her down with still plans to veg for another 6 weeks and allow room for flowering stretch, that just doesn’t seem like overdoing considering we were using 200 gallon in our grows in Cali for a 12-14ft plant flowered out but maybe I’m wrong :thinking:🤷 Everytime I’ve potted mine to their next bigger grow bag from doing a 1,3,5,10,20 waiting a few days and giving a nice AACT feedin abundant with mycorrhizae cultures the growth is absolutely vigorous, I’ve always been taught to leave more room than a plant may need than risk having less, and with the mycorrhizae I’ve personally noticed bigger plants in bigger pots of the same age even if the roots haven’t complete filled it out

1 Like

Used to be my go to, their quality was better than many other places I tried.

1 Like

And if it is :fire:, investment!!! Good Call! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

1 Like

A buddy brought a friend over yesterday who needed some clones.

He left happy and threw me a $200 gift, so I wont be out of pocket either way.

4 Likes

Curious, which ones? The clones… famous strains?

1 Like

It’s cool y’all now that everyone has jumped on me and got mad when I defend myself and respond back, clearly I’m not really welcome here anymore, deleting my account and bouncing from here, I don’t need this shit

Crowd applauds and cheers in the background

^there now u guys got one last thing to respond to for everyone to click like on

If doing organics, bigger pot is the way to go indeed. When people are bottle feeding or doing more of a hydro style, they can get away with smaller containers. Going indoor no till beds myself here soon.

Black lemon cake x PBB
Washing machine
Purple alien
Eva veneno
Sour diesel
Puna duck

Then
2 gelato41
2 wedding cake

First 6 I was gifted 150
Second 4 was another 50

5 Likes

Passing out the :fire: :fire::fire::fire:

Good Karma to you @Yetigrows

1 Like

Woo buddy, I bet that BLCxPBB will be nice. That breeder makes some good crosses.

1 Like

Would a no-till bed outdo about 8 pots? about 3 to 4 gallon ones? Thanks!

ok then, carry on.

3 Likes

Dang!! Wanna be your neighbor!!! What a gift! He must have come out cracking a smile!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :astonished:

1 Like

It has had a rough life, the mother blcxpbb has.

Rain, more rain, transplanted, had a willow tree fall on it, transplanted again, then put it into a pot where it’s FINALLY perking up!

I like a lot of the stuff that the bifbeans.com guys do.

Baz and Bucky are solid guys!

4 Likes

I’m growing washing machine now and it is a beast under the scrog, what a set up of plants!

1 Like

That was one hell of a gift! lol

2 Likes

I gave out 40-50 clones this spring.

Many of the yards around me are growing gelato, puna duck and others from my yard

8 Likes

I usually get cases of stella…lol

2 Likes

Love that strain.

Big blockhead buds that smell like tide pods.

2 Likes

Awesome of you to carry on with the OGenerosity in real as well cuz! That’s the meaning of living life as far as I’m concerned!

2 Likes