Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Ok, how about we set up an OG shop next to your house, then Stella! Heck! Got my vote!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

One guy was supposed to come by today, but his work called him in.

3 clones for a six pack of stella and

6 Likes

You are welcome here, we just feel your position on this matter is wrong.

8 Likes

Started flower yesterday…can’t wait

1 Like

Oh hell cuz! lol That looks like some serious stuff there! Grow On!

1 Like

My outdoor wm

4 Likes

I’d guess being gifted a clone is like getting half the plant, the rest is up to the gardener!! lol! Congrats! OGenerosity to the core!! :pray:

1 Like

…make that ‘feel strongly’!
lol That’s why I had to get up on the damn soapbox finally!

2 Likes

You started complaining that you didnt get a pack that you wanted.

People offered that strain to you then you kept complaining.

You want seeds? No strings attached to help you out? Slide in my DMs and I’ll hook you up with some serious heat :fire:

Or don’t take them and throw a tantrum that things didnt go down a very specific way

Or take them and throw a tantrum anyway, cause they’re not “hush seeds” im saying you want some fire to burn your house down, im right here, what are you waiting for?

The issue here isn’t people not offering seeds, it’s that you’re being rude to all of us and you should take a step back and see that. Slide in my DMs if you need the seeds, I’ve got them for you.

8 Likes

If you want us to show you that the community is here to support you, I’m here to do that for you.

5 Likes

@anon92380848 , I’ll add to that offer also… If you want some seeds to help you get back on your feet, well DM me and I’ll do my best to hook ya up. Just like the grand folks of the OGniverse did for me!!

6 Likes

Half?

My clones go out this kind of size!

oops wrong 2’nd pic…lol

7 Likes

Nice 87-91 Ford !

1 Like

Ok, I take it back!! A damn plant!! It ain’t a clone anymore! :flushed: :astonished: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs:

1 Like

That’s the one I wanted…

3 Likes

That’s not a clone that’s a whole ass plant

4 Likes

I think I’d need a bigger envelope or a upgrade to a big box for those size clones .

1 Like

It is probably hiding the buds!!! Telling you, not a clone!! lOLOLOLL!

1 Like

This strain must be good

1 Like

He did the ‘photoshop’ thingy to them just to throw yas off!!! :rofl: :rofl:

edit… they’re really only 5-6" tall and weakly

@Yetigrows …nuttin but luv cuz! nuttin but luv… for real though, them are some damn nice looking strains /clones! :+1: :wink:

4 Likes