Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

See these teeth that I ain’t got,
and these knots on my bald head?
I guarantee ya boys I didn’t get em there,
A lying home in a bed…

:smile: :wink: :sunglasses: :crazy_face: :+1:

1 Like

0 transportation brother. That is the plan when I get the parts in. :v::sunglasses:

Damn, that’s right! I forgot cuz…but ya always welcome when you do get things running right.

1 Like

I could saddle up the mare. Do you have a paddock?:joy:

Hell lol for that matter…
EVERYONE’S INVITED TO A SMOKE OUT AROUND THE FIRE TONIGHT AT MY PLACE! It’s bring yer own booze, I got the smoke!!

3 Likes

She wouldn’t beat the brakes off yer ass for even trying that?!

:rofl: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

dude, I need more notice than that! driving time, remember?

It’s ok lol we can go through the next day or two, trading jokes and tokes till Sunday night!

Now, @misterbee might be in trouble…that’s a loooong ass drive from Maine!

Brother, would that I could 48

2 Likes

She’s a good one. She’d go where I ask, but she’s not built up for it. I could, given four months of regular riding to build endurance.

1 Like

OOOOH, lol a real mare!

1 Like

Had to find my Bookmark!!! Black Banana Cookies/Slurry Cake, Sundae Driver/Slurry Cake, White Grape F2 Auto, Ghost Tool S1 Auto. BLC/PBB Out of Stock!!! Gotta 'em in my Cart, finalize Order after mrnice.nl Auctions . BIG THANKS for the info, Bro…OG/OG!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Great… Just great… Made me spit out some perfectly good iced tea there sir!

:rofl:
ROFLMAO

1 Like

Oh, but you do use a big shovel when you dig a hole!!!
:joy::joy:

1 Like

Check out too.

If you do order there, make sure you put a “tell Spidey that yeti sent me” note and if he has any testers left he will throw some in.

Seeds are in members area, need to set up an email which you won’t get spam through. (Not like puamana)

3 Likes

With those Winds blowing Eastwards, we’ll get a CONTACT staying Home!! Enjoy, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Drinking a tall cold glass of iced sun tea w/lemon

I have all those too.

Their sundae driver crosses were awesome as well.

1 Like

109 heat index here today, just got outta the pool with the wife, a bit before coming on here

2 Likes