Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

I think that Mexican Death Sativa might rear it’s head in SEPTEMBER, I’m almost POSITIVE!! (HINT-HINT) SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I was hoping to catch that strain for the vault .
Has kind of a nice ring to the name wonder if it comes with a warning ? grim reaper type stuff

2 Likes

You guys all rock so much love spread around so good to see

You’ll probably find about FOUR Flips/6 ct EACH in the Lineup. Hold ON, won’t be long!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: As quick as you are on the k’board, I’m positive you’ll score!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

So much hype @misterbee lol I feel like I should start saving up some major $$$ lol :joy:

1 Like

Not much Savings involved…$7.50 EACH SIGNEE!! (We don’t do “Break the Bank” around here.) SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Gonna be a LOT of HIGH VALUE Beans up for grab!! CAUTION - If you hear that Whistle, get off the tracks, that “Hype Train’s” a’coming!!

12 Likes

Damn that’s awesome well I’m definitely hyped up and waiting to sign up man :grin:

1 Like

I guess I better start rolling up pennies and collecting cans from the ditches . May have to sell some blood before the big event .

5 Likes

How much blood you looking to sell? I might know a guy…

4 Likes

At least a quart or 2 need enough for a 6 pack and a couple packages of rolling papers . Oh and some seeds that was the whole purpose of getting some funds set aside .

6 Likes

How much would you take for the whole lot?

:thinking:

Whoa…BACK OFF!!! I’ve got ditches covered for a 50 mile Radius of my Spot. OK, I’ll share…you can have the ones on the Northbound side!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Its ok I know a guy that can hook me up with a slightly used shopping cart and some recycled garbage bags he told me for a 6 pack of Tim bits he’d show me the money pit dumpster .

Off to Walmart got my sign made it’s gonna be a good day I can just feel it .

6 Likes

Lol where I live you just might actually get some weed

Read an article a while back guy couldn’t get a job stood on the corner with a sign saying he was looking for job and handing out resume and it worked

1 Like

It has everything a fella needs including dime bags and a whole lot more . Who needs big lots when ya got Walmart .

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

12 Likes

Shit I need a better sign yours is neater

3 Likes

10 Likes

What you talking about this shit don’t have no kick I could smoke it all in one session and still drive .

2 Likes

Tell that to this cat. :cat2:

Edit: I was gifted a sample of recently done curing Rare OG (Master Kush X Bubba Kush) flower. So I ripped on a bowl, and then got so hyper focused I ended up doing the days chores in 2 hours. Good stuff.

8 Likes