Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Never trust a cardboard sign with good penmanship.

4 Likes

Hey it’s seed Friday wonder what’s on the menu today .

1 Like

I watched a show with a supposed homeless guy end of the day he walked a couple blocks over and jumped in his Mercedes and went home to his fancy house in the hills . Talk about a scammer.

1 Like

yeah theers a guy like that where i am at also

1 Like

funny stuff right there lol

This sort of thing pops up in my city from time to time.

I live beside a hospital where there is a methadone clinic. It’s patrons have taken to using my buildings outdoor electrical outlets to charge their phones and the outdoor “pet spa” as a shower.

It’s a problem.

1 Like

Ya it’s getting bad here also I avoid a lot of places that they tend to gather . Nothing worst then getting hassled from the time you walk out of your car till you get inside . Just last week a shopper had got hassled and took matters into there own hands and mowed down a guy causing shit at Walmart bounced him off the hood of there car someone captured it on video and posted on Facebook .
Bet he learnt his lesson on no means no fucking spare change .

1 Like

I tend to go back and forth between wanting to give them a little bag of weed and wanting to hit them with a bat.

I lived in a gentrifying neighborhood (read: crackville) and I’ve had to threaten more than one person on the hustle.

The line was “when they come, and they will, who are they going to believe me or you?”

1 Like

Roll joints and stuff them in with your cigarettes and put pack of cigarettes in a pair of your pants in your carry on luggage. Works every time for me and i travel a lot :peace_symbol: :dash:

2 Likes

So, the “may contain seeds” disclaimer in my gray market online dispensaries ad for meat breath flower was enough for me to jump at.

I’ll let you all know if I did in fact get any seeds in my half ounce. The girl answer the calls said it was only a couple of seeds in one of the batches, but I can hope…

3 Likes

@misterbee im sorry if this has been asked already, but how do you go about getting signed up for these drops? way interested.

1 Like

You’re paying too much for blood. Who’s your blood guy?

You gotta know a guy.

3 Likes

I know a guy… :wink:

All will be revealed in time. Considering the hype you’ll have to try pretty hard in order to miss it.

There should eventually be a topic with a wiki signup list to which you add your name after making a donation.

3 Likes

I know a guy as well he informed i happen to need to know a guy

Sounds like that guy knows guys. He’s your guy guy?

2 Likes

I know lots of guys… wonder if any of them are “THE” guy though… LOL

Well, the guy I know, knows a guy who know a lot of guys and they all say he’s the guy

1 Like

I think his name is @misterbee

THE guy

3 Likes

I’m out of likes but everything since my last comment has been fantastic :laughing:

1 Like