Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Ahh, come on GUYS!

1 Like

Lol 5 people walked away thinking these guys

But were they real GUYs tho?

Real guyā€™s guys types. Thatā€™s a hell of a guy.

Ok you got me, itā€™s me. I have a bodily fluid collection.

What are your monthly refrigeration costs?

1 Like

I havenā€™t noticed a surge. Itā€™s all just nestled in next to the frozen pees

(see what I did there? :rofl:)

1 Like

1 Like

@misterbee is there a sign up list or thread for the sept games . I missed the last one because I didnā€™t realize there was a sign up lol so just trying to be prepared.

2 Likes

The announcement will be hard to missā€¦ Iā€™m thinking! lol

sometime Septemberā€¦ish I think he said

2 Likes

I totally missed the last one lol I knew it was going to happen l waited and lurked on this thread lol my brain totally hit a brick wall and never thought to look for a new thread haha

1 Like

I just realized something lol .Please, if there are any that have done trades/exchanges with me in the past. Go to my ā€˜feedbackā€™ and rate as well as say anything about the deal

2 Likes

Really? I havenā€™t with you but I didnt even know about this! Thereā€™s a few people I should leave some feedback for I guessā€¦

I have no idea how or I would. I looked on your profile and donā€™t see an option to (itā€™s entirely impossible that Iā€™m just blind).

Should I have been leaving people feedback this whole time? :laughing:

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure either so youā€™re not alone. If someone could please assist on how to give feedback that would greatly be appreciated. I have lot of feedback I need to post apparently lol

1 Like

Now Iā€™m wondering if anyone left me any feedback too :thinking:

ā€œNice guy, pretty funny, total seed whore and those damn dibbing fingers of his suck. Would smoke a joint with or drag behind my car depending on the dayā€.

5 Likes

Same lol SMH definitely same

Either way something is on fire even if one of them is from friction.

I am in the same boat, not many go to my feedback page, lol. Not even to complain about me. Heck the link is even on the page when you click my avatar.

https://overgrow.com/t/doug-dawson-feedback-thread/49485

2 Likes

You are one of many I need to leave feedback for lol how do I do this Double D

1 Like