Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

I linked my page above but here is the link for the feed back threads. You will find all of them there.

https://overgrow.com/c/trading-post/trade-feedback/35

Just go to the link or the feedback section and you will see the feedback threads. Go into them, give a rating and or a comment if you like.

Hey I aim to ā€œspark oneā€ regardless of what that looks like. Now light me up!

I tried to complain about you once but the system started talking to me all 2001 a Space Odyssey like. It said ā€œIā€™m sorry Iā€™m afraid I canā€™t do that Slickā€ and threatened me. Something about ā€œthe member of the month must be protected at all costsā€ and something called ā€œdirective Omegaā€. No idea but my food dinged in the microwave so I just gave up anyway.

5 Likes

Link to feedback area:

Latest Trading Post/Trade Feedback topics - Overgrow.com

I never saw this till now!

1 Like

Yeah, most donā€™t seem to know itā€™s there. I tried putting into my page when you click my icon but nobody wants to click on my troll avatar, lol

2 Likes

dudeā€¦ I gotta get some of what youā€™re smokinā€™ā€¦

you fā€™ing crack me up most times!

2 Likes

I do what I can :smirk:

Man I hate being out of likes. Iā€™ve had stuff going on lately and havenā€™t been on as much so I forgot the pain of dry firing likes at people. Iā€™m shooting blanks here :neutral_face:

3 Likes

So that means you wonā€™t be donating to the bodily fluid collection?

:joy:

1 Like

Got 8 packages left if anyone else is interested.
Before Iā€™ll have to get more supplies.

5 Likes

I didnā€™t even know we had feedback pages.

1 Like

Dibsā€¦ :sweat_smile:

Something told me Iā€™d see a post like this from you after our conversation earlier :smile:

I actually would have been kind of disappointed if I didnā€™t!

1 Like

3439f687acb87644f268b0ca55ee2f7b

the link is
https://overgrow.com/t/johnnypotseed-feedback/57678

1 Like

I left one for you long time now

1 Like

Got it. You might not love my last commentā€¦ :laughing:

If you want to keep it serious in there let me know and Iā€™ll delete it.

1 Like

Iā€™d prefer it if you be the you I know!

1 Like

Packs of what I think I missed it ?

1 Like

This strain is = Violetta the genetics are:
(mom) Purple Paranoia BX1
(DAD) Purple Paonia Paralyzer

12 beans for $5 donation to handle shipping packing. They look amazing also lol Nice fat speckled bird eggs
@CADMAN , sorry lol I had to repost that pic you put up earlier so folks could see

6 Likes