Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

My fave bass line is John Paul Jones doing his thang in…

2 Likes

John Paul Jones is a beast. He was a studio bassist before Zep which means he could be called on to play any style that walked in the door, and well, without receiving the credit he deserved for it. Thankfully Zep came along so he could get that credit.

3 Likes
6 Likes

effing beautiful!! these guys burning at both ends of their sticks!! Awesome!! You can hear his bluesy and jazzy influence right there!! Beauty in sound! Music! :pray: :fire: :upside_down_face: :sunglasses:

What would be of these amazing Brit Rock bands if there hadn’t been any blues? More so than Jazz!? Wow!! It’s flooding Blues!!

1 Like

oh and this beast of a thumb smacker:

2 Likes

Primus is the last band I saw!

3 Likes

That’s some amazing stuff right there!

2 Likes

Sitting in the sunshine with my daughter out in the garden listening to this, hauntingly beautiful. Till it got funky!

1 Like

I agree @MoBilly and @Qtip . Man that guys hands just fly, always cool to listen too.

2 Likes

Got the 16 month old dancing! :smiley:

9 Likes

:heart_eyes: Nice. Hey, it even gave me a like back to hand out for that.

1 Like

I love that slap bass! It’s such a unique sound. Plugged in or not, as soon as you hear that first thump you recognize it.

2 Likes

I love watching them… but Les HATES TORONTO. Last time I saw em here he looked really unhappy the entire time. Not much showmanship, just played and left. I don’t blame him as in the middle of a solo some asshole’s shirt landed on the neck of his bass…

Like seriously what the fuck?

It’s funny - he seemed to have a negative attitude when I saw the show too.

It was crazy. The first half was a set of their stuff and the second half was a weird funk metal score to Charlie and the chocolate factory playing on screen.

“CUZ IVE GOT A GOLDEN TICKET!”

1 Like

Ahh! I missed that show. Last time was “An Evening with Primus” at Massey Hall. After that I decided I can’t see him live in T.dot again as it was tainting the experience.

1 Like

Lol glad they made it safe bud, enjoy my friend

1 Like

Hum what to do on my birthday today, geuss smoke a couple fat ones lol

7 Likes

Happy birthday @Worstsideman63! :cake::balloon::blush:

1 Like

Hapoy b day bro have a good one

1 Like