Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

I stand corrected. But also, challenge to a cook off :joy:

2 Likes

I love to cook, and Iā€™m pretty damn good at it, but my family doesnā€™t care to let me cook much. So I just go to my boyfriendā€™s and him and his brother will go nuts for my cooking

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:wright them as numbers than use a tablet to put numbers and names in very simple :mage:

1 Like

If I didnt cook, my family would starve or be broke from door dash.

1 Like

It shouldnt be invasiveā€¦ theyā€™re justā€¦ we eat them soon as we get them, theyā€™re expensive lol. But they can be frozen live, toss em in a wading pool of water, and you have mini lobster fights going on in ten minutes. They can stand being frozen. When I was little and dad was in the navy, he was stationed in VA, grandparents chunked some in a cooler in ice, drove 21 hours, and we did just that, let them thaw and they pop right back to life.

7 Likes

Lolā€¦ Iā€™m gonna say Johnny doesā€¦ and ya know those old timers got a few tricks up their sleeves still

1 Like

Ahh man, I remember my family never letting me cook either, until mom was in the hospital and dad was too bummed to cook. I made pork chops and mushroom gravy over rice, ha still remember that, first thing I got to make. And I remember dad being like @_@ this is really goodā€¦ Now no one turns down a meal invite to my house.

2 Likes

Yeahā€¦ like coffee in chiliā€¦ which turns out incredible. You all are actually good at some things.

1 Like

Thank you! I am going to do just that.

Lmao my mom has given me backhanded compliments my entire life. Perks of a narcissistic parent I guess

But she constantly undermines me and downplays my own ability compared to her, itā€™s really shitty and not fun lol, so I donā€™t try

4 Likes

I need this, except i wouldnt want to open some packs

1 Like

Ugh. I had a shitty mom too. Itā€™s rough sometimes smiling and nodding now when she wants to visit. Are you still forced to live with parents?

2 Likes

For the time beingā€¦ Spent the last month with my boyfriend tho, and still here until the 10th of September, so itā€™s a nice break from the bullshit

2 Likes

Im torn on having a nice organizer that saves space and keeping everything in original breeder packs even when huge and awkward for 6 seeds or so. The natual collector, mint in package, kinda guy hates to break the seal unless im gonna pop em. THE VALUE ONLY GOES DOWN WHEN YOU OPEN LUKE SKYWALKER MOM!!! I just assume the same goes for Skywalker strains.

3 Likes

For sure, you will be much happier. And then you get to work on you and decide if you even want to forgive. And you get to fucking cook any time you want lol. When I am stressed I cook for an army and then have to find people to feed :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™m way too excited about this. Iā€™m the most unorganized organized person ever.

6 Likes

A fuckin mood fren

Some things Iā€™ve forgiven, some things are unforgivable imo. My teens were a horrible terrible no good very bad mess that my family just gassed the fire of

Iā€™ve been told by my boyfriendā€™s brother that I make the best burger heā€™s ever had, better than any restaurant or fast food, and I love to cook for them, so itā€™s pretty easy to cook for an army here tooā€¦ Still need to use the leftover pulled pork lol

4 Likes

When I have leftoversā€¦ I toast up some corn tortillas and turn nearly everything into a taco, with lime, cilantro, some diced onions. You can never go wrong lol

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:that pack would take care of about 10% of my seed stock but it is a great idea for seed saving beginners i myself use little plastic bags with seed names inside than i keep them in alphabetical order in a zip lock i have 22 zip locks in their own reefer (small) in my Man Cave :mage:

2 Likes

Planning on a forest? :slight_smile: hehe.