Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Or Dr. Dibatron!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

All right gents, I have to blast off to work!

We are doing an offsite weird plant show/sale.

Going to be roasting in the sun from 12:00 noon to 7:00 pm.

Probably going to be a bit late for you east coasters, so I’ll see you all tomorrow. But West Coast OG’s I’ll see you later!

6 Likes

Lol that will be pretty crazy if they end up sending you the FC 6500.

5 Likes

Yeah, and with a new 5x5 tent on top. LOL, I countered with a couple conditions so we shall see, fingers crossed :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Didn’t those seeds come from @Barefrog

Might be able to tell you something about them

*no sorry, think it was actually @50State

2 Likes

You sure, link above says ​Donor: @Torontoke Preserver: @nube . That could be a different run thought.

1 Like

Could be, the ones I received were marked @50State , could be a mistake, I don’t know :100:

3 Likes

Where do I sign up for the Fall Seed Run? I am trying to figure it out thanks DougDawson

If they have not all been claimed, I would love to have some :v:t4:

1 Like

Look at the answer to YOUR question posted in the “Seed Trading, Moderated” Thread!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you @Foreigner & @Stevie1durr for the help!
I did read the log but didn’t catch the height / stretching rates.
I’ll message @50State and ask directly :smiley:

@DougDawson : AWESOME!! :crossed_fingers:t4: you get all the new toys :smiley:

3 Likes

I don’t think he was actually offering any but was instead looking/hoping for some

1 Like

Sorry, my mistake. i mis read it :v:t4:

1 Like

I sent @Shadey a bunch of Good Medicine f2s for Canada. So if you’re in Canada and signed up you’d get Nubes anyone not on the list that have asked got mine.

9 Likes

I’m in Canada but mine are marked @50State, is that a mistake then?

Not that it matters they should both be fine

3 Likes

Were yours an open pollination as well?

1 Like

Any skunks or piney stink out there? I haven’t had anything like that since 88/89. Still searching.

@corey look what arrived today! Thank you very much​:+1::metal:

11 Likes

Yes, one was my Good Medicine (#4) keeper and the other females where from a second pack I chose what I felt were Harlequin leaners.

10 Likes

Awesome. Anyone lucky enough to get your seeds should have a higher chance of getting some more CBD heavy plants then!

4 Likes