Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Very nice, glad to see more crosses with high CBD in them. Cant wait to grow some so I can get away from pressing rosin from hemp I bought, would be great to get the thc and cbd all in 1 plant and press it

4 Likes

Sweet bud! Thereā€™s some serious potential in those beans. Iā€™m gonna be working them over the winter. I have a tent setup just for them. Now if I can afford the electric bill lol

4 Likes

Nice! I need to get another tent myself, However I just picked up one of these 5-way splitters so I can have a veg area in my closet

6 Likes

You have a good heart brother. Too many people would have just put him down if he didnā€™t have blue papers.
That speaks highly for you in my book.
:ok_hand:

2 Likes

What kind of bulbs do you plan on using? You could buy some cheap leds and break or pull the plastic of the bulb and make a make shift reflector out of tinfoil and duct tape

3 Likes

I have 5 of these screw-in leds 4x12w and one is 13wā€¦ I will get some better bulbs eventually but I already had these ones

4 Likes

Yes sir that will work

2 Likes

Honestly, kind of down.

I mentioned that I got a new job and I guess today they fired me by email after my shift? I emailed back asking what my shortcomings were and im hoping they actually tell me why but itā€™s very frustrating.

On the other hand, I did get 3 deliveries. That was nice. I just really wanted something productive to do and income to get an increase to my plant limit.

2 Likes

I got a pack of Acapulco Gold for whoever is willing to run them for seeds to pass around

14 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome bud, amazing strain.

4 Likes

It really is. If you can find them youā€™ll pay a pretty penny

4 Likes

I bet, thatā€™s some classic stuff right there. I would likely throw my hand up but wonā€™t be growing them soon so will just wait and see who the lucky grower is. Someone is in for a real treat, super cool of you to offer them up.

2 Likes

Well that was really nice of them wasnā€™t it. They could have at least let you go personally and answered any questions about why

Sorry to hear it bud, hope you find something else that works for you

3 Likes

I love Acapulco gold. Canā€™t do a seed run for some time though so I guess I have to pass

Thanks for offering

2 Likes

Thanks man. Itā€™s really upsetting. I was laid off before from a different company but I asked if it had anything to do with me personally and they said no. That was way less upsetting than to just get an email at home when Iā€™m trying to get high.

1 Like

Wish I could, but I have a breeding run planned. Very nice of you to offer that up for a seed run, very OG of you! :blush:

1 Like

And the last envelope has brought me these!!!

A huge Thanks! to @DougDawson, @Seamonkey84, @PetalPowerseed and @DannyTerpintine!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :maple_leaf: :upside_down_face: blessed despite not being Canadian!! And last but not least @Rhino_buddy! Thank you friend!

9 Likes

Since Iā€™m doing a seedrun on the Pennywise and will already have pollen I keep thinking of the crosses I could do with it to bring the CBD levels up. Pollinate a single branch of everything I grow with it as long as itā€™s viable. Iā€™m not sure if that works how Iā€™m hoping or not as far as CBD levels carrying over but it has to raise them somewhat I would imagine.

Sorry to hear that. Thatā€™s some spineless shit right there to do it over email. Unfortunately if they were that cowardly youā€™re probably not going to get a response. Hopefully Iā€™m wrong there cause they owe you that.

4 Likes

@Abbbian nope, not me

1 Like

Ok, thanks anyways, maybe Doug knowsā€¦