Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

It would be really cool if someone would take up this Acapulco deal before I start my late shift on the farm lol

6 Likes

Very interested but not enough room for that Acapulco at this time! Love your OG spirit corey!

3 Likes

i need about 6 more pay checks before I’m ready for more plants lol

1 Like

Lol. I need more then 6

Would be a fun project to do for sure. No way I could squeeze it in though, I will be swamped for a bit heh.

1 Like

Brother, you know that if , I had more room, I would gladly accept the challenge. I have some Acapulco Gold and some crosses that, i have been wanting to run. My table is full at least until spring/summer, at the earliest. I still have a shitpile of these JOTI seeds that, I don’t know when, I’ll find time to run. Trying to finish up crossing every auto that I have, with the Bubble Gum :v:t4:

6 Likes

“Oh no I have too many JOTI strains that I can’t even run them!”

I feel your pain brother :joy:

I’ve got a lemon skunk cross I want to run but I’m afraid to grow anything called skunk in the apartment.

1 Like

Man if I had more confidence, and more importantly, more experience, I would be honored to try to do that for the great OGers here

3 Likes

Your gonna have a shit ton of nice crosses

1 Like

tenor (3)

4 Likes

Haha @DougDawson sleeps with the fishes

2 Likes

HMM, not seeing many folks?

3 Likes

Foreigner by default!

1 Like

Dee-fault!

I’m here eating supper reading the latest posts

2 Likes

Figure we got some stuff to send out tonight. Going on holidays next week so figure to send some beans out. Figure some Apollo Ape, Soloberry 2, Black Snow, Apollo 13 x Molokia Frost, some auto fems. Tell you all what. I will pop back around 9pm to see if we can toss a few out into the world :slight_smile: Not sure which will go but there will be some beans coming.

8 Likes

i’m watching. i just made some mac and cheese but it’s disappointing at best. i like the kraft mac and cheese with extra milk to make it almost soupy.

1 Like

Same here man eating some pizza and wings tonight

9pm is in about an hour for those now in my time zone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

7pm central