Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

So Nature Essence is from @DannyTerpintine , God bud 2.0 is @Seamonkey84 and the Freakshow came from @PetalPowerseed . They were meant for Canadians but I believe I got @Rhino_buddy to send me a pack to replace them so I could send to you.

6 Likes

Hell ya man that should make for some awesome stuff indeed.

1 Like

Well if you guys could spread the word I would do the same for you. Iā€™m just itching to give these away for a run

6 Likes

Problem is at least here in Ontario they donā€™t need a reason. ā€œThe ESA does not require an employer to give an employee a reason why his or her employment is being terminated.ā€

https://www.dickinson-wright.com/news-alerts/termination-of-employment-in-ontario

2 Likes

Especially if youā€™re on probation I guess. I just want to know so I can move on and do better. Or so I know theyā€™re unreasonable.

3 Likes

I lack a few light years to be able to take on something as big as this, besides, need to learn way more than I do now! LOL! OGenerosity running high!! Curious to know who will fit the bill! Acapulco Gold, Wow! Thanks! @corey!

2 Likes

Ya being left in the dark is not very productive.

1 Like

I think its the same way in BC as well.

2 Likes

They have no legal reason to have to tell you but it shows a complete lack of class not to in my opinion. Any decent person who is not a gutless worm would own up and explain. I feel for you, sucks to be in that position wondering what happened.

7 Likes

Thanks for saying that @DougDawson and everybody else.

5 Likes

By the sounds of it, I wouldnā€™t want to work for a place that operates like that.

3 Likes

Yes sir. Man this is a commitment. But not as a seed run or coop deal. This will be a more lay back no pressure grows. How about grower keepā€™s 10 percent of seeds made. Sound fair? Then give the rest away, and it doesnā€™t have to be all at once. Iā€™m sure me and other ogers could come up with shipping and stamps for sureā€¦

5 Likes

These are so classic, what about getting them into the Spring seed box instead? Just a thought, not trying to tell anyone what to do.

4 Likes

That would work too. But just thinking here. If there was a certain amount of seeds made and divided between say 4 to 6 people on here to hand out would be considerable. Or let it be up to the grower

5 Likes

You know me bud, never find someone more happy to pass out seeds than me :wink: However you decide will be cool.

8 Likes

Good to see you got some of those godbud x ppp. I barely kept any myself :crazy_face:. Let me know when you pop some of those, Iā€™m curious how they turn out.

4 Likes

Your like me. I love giving seeds away even if I have to spend 50 bucks a run. Lots of peeps like that here. I think people like that should be recognized!!

8 Likes

@anon93244739 whoever your post office worker is they are a real hero lol. You put down the wrong address on my seeds and someone corrected it based off the postal code. they came in today thank you :smiley:

4 Likes

Ya there are a number of you guys that just go above and beyond for everyone. Cant thank you all enough.

5 Likes

Iā€™ll have a hard enough time deciding to put him down when I have to really make that decisionā€¦ Certainly no way Iā€™m making that decision now when we have alternatives. Since I have no kids he is my only childā€¦ My buddyā€¦ He gives me unconditional love and is always there for me. Itā€™s the least I could do for my little buddyā€¦ Thick or thin it doesnā€™t matter, I rescued him and heā€™s my responsibility for life nowā€¦ Sadly not enough people take that responsibility seriously

1 Like