Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

No feelings here! We are simply discussing how to avoid people who take wayyyy to much aND don’t give while other people on here truly need them. I think your in the wrong place. Thank you for that statement. It has already been thought about

4 Likes

@corey yeah id imagine, it sucks because everyone knows. and that statement is how im reading things, no way was this directed towards anyone,
im just typing/saying what s going on. i can see how many come here just for that, set up multi profiles as well. is there anyway to have private groups on here?

making seed is just as addictive as growing for buds

2 Likes

Always thought it was crazy seeing “this is the first time ____ has posted” and it’s in the free seeds thread. But multiple accounts just to get a couple more seeds? Greedy bastards

3 Likes

Hoping to make my first cross soon, Go PPP Nuts

4 Likes

you will enjoy making seed, but not so much shucking them.
ive got sum ppp as well thanks to @DougDawson and im sure hell be happy with the cross ive got going on, im around 3 weeks or less to using it, just hope i got the right girls that want it

2 Likes

I have some pollen on the way and if it doesn’t get here in time for this run then into the freezer it goes till the next run

1 Like

Heck yes buddy! I’m so happy to hear that! Boy that go nuts you have going is beautiful. I grew out 5 different males for that project and the one I chose was the orange goji. Thanks for the advice @Molto_Mota, and the orange goji seeds you created @50State. I used that on a very dank extremely fruity trumpnutz pheno, thanks for the beens @Molto_Mota. I think I gave out 1500 seeds so hope people start growing them

6 Likes

It’s all good brother. You can start a pm and add users at the top of the screen it asks ‘add users’

1 Like

Will definitely be hitting you and Doug up after I successfully make some seeds, I’d love to send you both a flip full

4 Likes

I would definitely love to have a pack. There will be some good history and fire in them I’m sure. Thank you! I fount it interesting when you said they smell like vanilla

2 Likes

That pollen of dougs is very viable… I used it on a revenge plant from @sebring

3 Likes

It’s a bit more complex than vanilla but that’s the best way I could describe it, Maybe Vanilla, old fruit, feet and citrus all mixed together

2 Likes

Also 2 out of 3 of the Blue Cookies are female, So I’ll have to pollinate a branch or 2 on them too

2 Likes

Kinda like sweaty gym socks. Sounds like it might have more of a orange goji oder. Except for maybe the citrus part because the female I pollinated was skunk and fruit. I really don’t know what og smells like. @meesh grew one last year so she would know

2 Likes

Awesome bud, thanks. I am loving seeing all the crosses being made. Really making me happy.

3 Likes

I’m sure the scent profile will change/strengthen as they mature, both plants smell different. The sweeter plant has a constant smell that hits me when I open the tent but the other plant lets off a serious skunkiness when I pull it out to water it

1 Like

Those are some good female ratios. Again I don’t know what the og smells like, but I think meesh said it was real skunky, and the female plant I used was real skunky lol. I bet it smells like skunk on steroids

1 Like

I hope ya call em out publically… That is abuse of the forum in my book, and serious disrespect to those generous enough to be sending out seeds…

God I hope so. Thats just shitty. There’s plenty to go around, no need to be grabbing them from multiple accounts, without adding any journals, or even commentary.

I know I haven’t given out any, but in my case I just got back into the gig, and bought all my first batch of seeds (with a few mistakes along the way). I did get some awesome seeds in the server raffle, plus a few are being generously sent, and I plan VERY much so to do some crosses, reversals, and seed runs… Then I can give out some (and honestly, I think that will be tons of fun seeing my cross being grown all over).

Growing in the past for me was find a good mom and just clone, it was all bag seed, and not necessarily worth making seed from. Bud smoked ok, but nothing spectacular. Now, I must admit, I am fascinated with the autos, and their potentials and their downfalls. My first autos are almost ready to be pulled (I keep saying just a few more days), but they were all fem. Needless to say, I want more seeds! (and by that, I mean I want more seeds from the beautiful fat purple plants I have here).

So, that pushes me to finally join the ranks of breeders, and try my hand with a cross… Black Cream (feminized and reversed) from SweetSeeds x Dark Devil (feminized) = Devil’s Cream. Gimme 3 months :smiley: Assuming the reversal goes well… If not. I’m hoping for some males from the auto seeds coming from @corey . Never in a million years thought I would WANT a male plant. LOL…

Oh yes… the seeds will flow :smiley: mwuhahahaha yes they will :smiley:

4 Likes

Someone asked what Orange Goji smells like? Besides Love and super loud obnoxiousness? It’s absolutely one of my faves! Made by @50State . It smells like a mix of Skunk and Citrus. The stinkiest outdoor plant I’ve ever grown. It reeks from birth! An absolute gem, nice hybrid sativa. It tastes like a Sour Orange Creamsicle when smoked. If there were some sort of people’s choice cannabis cup award, I would nominate it. Cant say enough good things about it. I grew it in my garden last year and again this year. It’s one of my staples now, until I run out of seed. If you are lucky enough to get your hands on some, I would grow it immediately and often.

11 Likes