FREE Seeds! Get them before they're gone!

Count me in please, if still possible. Tropical outdoor space is going to be available soon :smiley:

2 Likes

Any one :point_up: pack of the two youā€™re giving up would be awesome @deep_robā€¦ thanks for the great :+1: offer.!
Gaz

2 Likes

If there is a space will be awesome and mahalo nui loa for your generosity cheers and happy growing

1 Like

These sound awesome! Hope I donā€™t miss the boat!

2 Likes

Dude, the volume of responses is amazingā€¦I didnt expect this at allā€¦ I havent released genes and took a label public since i closed hell fire seeds in 2004ā€¦ my genes are old and have no chemdawg in themā€¦ i was like, nobody will want these dinosaur beans, theyā€™re so outdatedā€¦ Boy, was I wrong!
Much love to all of yā€™all, for giving us a shot!

Weā€™ll get your beans out starting July 1st! Thanks again! Cheers!

13 Likes

yeah, these are x-mas tree bushey sativas. top n train works. sog too but get them off early.

4 Likes

They sound dam good bro, i love smoking sats during the day/evening and as long as they are tameable and donā€™t take 9 months (long story) iā€™ll grow them. I also really like the sound of that black your running too so If you think the black would suit my indoor setup better (and if can spare some). Iā€™ll leave it up to you pal. Good luck and best wishes for your relaunch :thumbsup:

2 Likes

@kushyhaze this may be the place you need to be brother. He needs good genetics for after he runs the genetics I could spare

3 Likes

SOMEBODY GIVE THE MAN A TROPHY both of the above quotes have me getting very enthusiastic and excited, and credit to you @deep_rob Sounds exactly my cup of tea :clap:

6 Likes

Hey Cola bud,
Iā€™ll stick an extra 5 x C99/Rom x Jesus og for your pal in with the ones i send youā€¦
Itā€™ll be nearer the end of the week i send em ok :ok_hand: broā€¦
Gaz.

Hey @deep_rob, if youā€™re able toā€¦ can you please let me try the indica leaning cross you have, i think the genetics in this sound what id like/needā€¦!
Excellent giveaway budā€¦ thanks.
Happy growing ,
Gaz

6 Likes

Absolute legend mate he will get them I see him daily now pretty much now. He will be most grateful. Heā€™s not quite as hooked on OG yet but itā€™s taking hold slowly

6 Likes

I was out of state for the weekend but if you have any left, I would love to try your genes.

2 Likes

This topic continues here:

1 Like